Black People : Women and Children Homeless

Because they no longer trust men, they would rather stay homeless with their children rather than to accept the help? These women don't have that kinda leisure in this situation as long its viable organization that is there to help them get on their feet and provide them with comfortable shelter, it doesn't matter if men or women. My point was this is basic fundamental problem that need to b e fixed, too many women are going into unprofitable relationship and end up having children for irresponsible men. Who are we talking about being homeless with children, its the women, therefore they gotta do better job protecting themselves and that is an education that has to start early, it requires good parenting from the men and women.
Your reasoning that they don't have time doesn't help them with the feelings that they are having. You can't control how people heal. They don't have to stay homeless, that is the point of having a shelter or place that they can go to to heal without trying to handle emotions that they have not yet conquered. To you it may not matter if it is a man or a woman, but to a woman who has been beat within an inch of her life it may matter. I get that you are addressing the basic fundamental problem, but there are steps that need to be achieved. You can't throw a child in the water and say swim, you have to teach them, and it has to be done in steps. You are correct the education has to start early, but there are some women who didn't have that opportunity, so we must reach them at a later stage and take them back to square one while realizing the things that may hinder them due to experiences they have already had. Fear is a very strong emotion, and it can be dealt with, but telling someone to not be afraid doesn't help. We must first give them the tools to not be afraid, then from there we can come together. If we don't, the cycle may begin all over again.

Incorrect.
Because a tactic of yours has been exposed.

No, you jumped into a convo I was having with someone else. You then misapplied it to the OP. Which is your common tactic. You were wrong. You got caught. Just admit it. lol

No, you jumped into a convo I was having with someone else. You then misapplied it to the OP. Which is your common tactic. You were wrong. You got caught. Just admit it. lol

Here again. You are misdirecting.
You are as bad as many attorneys I talk to although you aren't as skilled as they are.

You never did address your post. You continue to deflect from it.
Now you attempt to accuse me of what you commonly do.

When you learn how to debate like an adult ...
When you learn how to answer questions ...
When you learn how to employ reason ...

... you know where to find me.

Then tell me, how does one put a child back after it has been born?

You dont have unprotected sex with someone that dosent love you in the 1st place?

You dont date someone that doesnt care about you in the 1st place?

You tell others not to make your mistakes, thus reminding you not to repeat your own mistake?

But hey, that's too much like right

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back