Black Spirituality Religion : Will There Be Slave's In Heaven ????

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
Being It's A Know FACT The Caucasians Kidnaped The Nubians And Brough Them Here To The West , And Gave Them Their Re -Ligion = Christianity The Spell Binding Tool Called Religion or Re -Legions . That Possessed By Legions Of Demon , Re - Legion < Mark > 5 ; 8-9 And I Quote ; Come Out Of The Man , Thou Unclean Spirit And He Asked Him , What Is Thy Name ? And He Answered , Saying , My Name Is Legion ; For We Are Many ;..... Who Control Nubian's Thoughts , Their Emotions And Their Thinking Patterns .

There Is Another Quote ; In The Book Of Luke Which Was Revealed In 58 A.D. Luke 8;30 And I Quote ; Jesus Asked Him , Saying , What Is Thy Name ? And He Said , Legion ; Because Many Devil Were Entered Into Him ;... Re - Legion Is A Plot To Control Nubian's Which Breeds The Belief In A One God , And Cause War And Bloodshed Because Each Denomination Think That They Hold The True Version Of The Bible ,

These Different Conflicts Of Beliefs Cause The Roman Catholic To Break Off Into Sects , Such As Pentecostal , Seventh Day Adventist , Baptist , Etc Etc . However , In Matt 9;20-22 , Jesus Makes It Clear That '' Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole ';... So It Does Not Matter Which Spelling - Binding Denomination You Claim To Be A Part Of , You Will Still Under The Control Of The Caucasians , For Re-Ligion Is One Of His Greatest Tools Use To Control The Masses ,

Now The Point Of This Thread With All The Windows < Gen 7;11, And 2Kings 7;2 , 19 > And Tables < Luke 22;30 > And Door < Psalm 78;23 > Long White Robes < Rev 3;5 , 3;18 , 4;4, 6;11 , 7;9 , 13-14 > Trees With Fruit < Rev 22;2>
And A Pure River Of Water < Rev 22;1 > , There Has To Be Somebody There To Make Sure That It Is Maintained . Because You Say That Heaven Has Doors And Doors Have Hinges . And Door Are Made Will Wood Or Metal If They Are Made Of Wood Then That Means Trees Are There ,

Thus , You Need Lamberjack . . If They Are Made Of Metal That Mean They Need Metal Worker Etc , Etc , So What You Basically Need Are A Lot Of Laborers Such As Carpenters For The Floors , Seamstress For The White Robes , And Cotton Pickers To Pick Cotton In Order For The Robes To Be Made If All Of This Is Going On In Heaven , Then You'd Be Better Off Staying Here On Earth .

So Again I Ask Will There Be Slave's In Heave ????

IssaEl21 said:
Being It's A Know FACT The Caucasians Kidnaped The Nubians And Brough Them Here To The West , And Gave Them Their Re -Ligion = Christianity The Spell Binding Tool Called Religion or Re -Legions . That Possessed By Legions Of Demon , Re - Legion < Mark > 5 ; 8-9 And I Quote ; Come Out Of The Man , Thou Unclean Spirit And He Asked Him , What Is Thy Name ? And He Answered , Saying , My Name Is Legion ; For We Are Many ;..... Who Control Nubian's Thoughts , Their Emotions And Their Thinking Patterns .

There Is Another Quote ; In The Book Of Luke Which Was Revealed In 58 A.D. Luke 8;30 And I Quote ; Jesus Asked Him , Saying , What Is Thy Name ? And He Said , Legion ; Because Many Devil Were Entered Into Him ;... Re - Legion Is A Plot To Control Nubian's Which Breeds The Belief In A One God , And Cause War And Bloodshed Because Each Denomination Think That They Hold The True Version Of The Bible ,

These Different Conflicts Of Beliefs Cause The Roman Catholic To Break Off Into Sects , Such As Pentecostal , Seventh Day Adventist , Baptist , Etc Etc . However , In Matt 9;20-22 , Jesus Makes It Clear That '' Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole ';... So It Does Not Matter Which Spelling - Binding Denomination You Claim To Be A Part Of , You Will Still Under The Control Of The Caucasians , For Re-Ligion Is One Of His Greatest Tools Use To Control The Masses ,

Now The Point Of This Thread With All The Windows < Gen 7;11, And 2Kings 7;2 , 19 > And Tables < Luke 22;30 > And Door < Psalm 78;23 > Long White Robes < Rev 3;5 , 3;18 , 4;4, 6;11 , 7;9 , 13-14 > Trees With Fruit < Rev 22;2>
And A Pure River Of Water < Rev 22;1 > , There Has To Be Somebody There To Make Sure That It Is Maintained . Because You Say That Heaven Has Doors And Doors Have Hinges . And Door Are Made Will Wood Or Metal If They Are Made Of Wood Then That Means Trees Are There ,

Thus , You Need Lamberjack . . If They Are Made Of Metal That Mean They Need Metal Worker Etc , Etc , So What You Basically Need Are A Lot Of Laborers Such As Carpenters For The Floors , Seamstress For The White Robes , And Cotton Pickers To Pick Cotton In Order For The Robes To Be Made If All Of This Is Going On In Heaven , Then You'd Be Better Off Staying Here On Earth .

So Again I Ask Will There Be Slave's In Heave ????

Your summary makes me think of the saying. " Heaven right here on earth. "
If this is the heaven then we exist in it today and the nightmare is the dilution of that truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back