Black Spirituality Religion : Will There Be Slave's In Heaven ????

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Apr 29, 2005.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Being It's A Know FACT The Caucasians Kidnaped The Nubians And Brough Them Here To The West , And Gave Them Their Re -Ligion = Christianity The Spell Binding Tool Called Religion or Re -Legions . That Possessed By Legions Of Demon , Re - Legion < Mark > 5 ; 8-9 And I Quote ; Come Out Of The Man , Thou Unclean Spirit And He Asked Him , What Is Thy Name ? And He Answered , Saying , My Name Is Legion ; For We Are Many ;..... Who Control Nubian's Thoughts , Their Emotions And Their Thinking Patterns .

There Is Another Quote ; In The Book Of Luke Which Was Revealed In 58 A.D. Luke 8;30 And I Quote ; Jesus Asked Him , Saying , What Is Thy Name ? And He Said , Legion ; Because Many Devil Were Entered Into Him ;... Re - Legion Is A Plot To Control Nubian's Which Breeds The Belief In A One God , And Cause War And Bloodshed Because Each Denomination Think That They Hold The True Version Of The Bible ,

These Different Conflicts Of Beliefs Cause The Roman Catholic To Break Off Into Sects , Such As Pentecostal , Seventh Day Adventist , Baptist , Etc Etc . However , In Matt 9;20-22 , Jesus Makes It Clear That '' Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole ';... So It Does Not Matter Which Spelling - Binding Denomination You Claim To Be A Part Of , You Will Still Under The Control Of The Caucasians , For Re-Ligion Is One Of His Greatest Tools Use To Control The Masses ,

Now The Point Of This Thread With All The Windows < Gen 7;11, And 2Kings 7;2 , 19 > And Tables < Luke 22;30 > And Door < Psalm 78;23 > Long White Robes < Rev 3;5 , 3;18 , 4;4, 6;11 , 7;9 , 13-14 > Trees With Fruit < Rev 22;2>
    And A Pure River Of Water < Rev 22;1 > , There Has To Be Somebody There To Make Sure That It Is Maintained . Because You Say That Heaven Has Doors And Doors Have Hinges . And Door Are Made Will Wood Or Metal If They Are Made Of Wood Then That Means Trees Are There ,

Thus , You Need Lamberjack . . If They Are Made Of Metal That Mean They Need Metal Worker Etc , Etc , So What You Basically Need Are A Lot Of Laborers Such As Carpenters For The Floors , Seamstress For The White Robes , And Cotton Pickers To Pick Cotton In Order For The Robes To Be Made If All Of This Is Going On In Heaven , Then You'd Be Better Off Staying Here On Earth .

So Again I Ask Will There Be Slave's In Heave ????

2. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE ISSA:

Do you think that the concept of this material Heaven actually exsists?

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Your summary makes me think of the saying. " Heaven right here on earth. "
    If this is the heaven then we exist in it today and the nightmare is the dilution of that truth.

4. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Very Good Point

Dig Itttttttttttttttttttttt :wave:

5. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    More so than the concept of "heaven", I believe in the concept of Paradise.

The heavens are basically the sky, outer space...ect..

But I believe Paradise will be established right here on this planet after Judgement.

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE RALF:

That sounds more like the Jehovah Witnesses's pov, rather than the Islamic one......

Doesn't Islam teach that Jannah (Heaven) is in another plane or reality? Isn't that where the Prophet Muhammad is said to be?

By the way, I know you questioned the NOI's theology on this, but your perspective mirrors theirs exactly.......The HereAfter for the NOI, is exactly that:

The Here.....After.

SALAAM

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Being , That No One Is Runing To Get To Heaven

Being , That No One Is Runing To Get To Heaven , Is There Really Such A Thing As Heven And If So . Why Can't We Find It ? First of all , The word Heaven comes from the word Haven which is merely a port or a harbor where ships come in ;... Haven N . 1. A Harbor or an anchorage ; A port . 2 . A place of refuge or rest ; A sactuary ;.. Heaven Tr V . Ha 'Vened , Ha-Ven-ing , Ha'Vens . To put into or provide with A Haven , [ middle english , from old english Hafen ] .

Ancient religion scholars took the idea of a port where ships dock or rest and Incorporated it into the many religion today as heaven . The place where you go to be with God after Jesus comes down and pict you up and you go into A Crystal City and arrive in Heaven or Haven . Where ships ( The Crystal City , A Ship ) . Rest .

Ancient religion scholars took the idea of a port where ships dock or rest and incorporated it into the many religions today as heaven . The place where you go to be with God after Jesus comes down and picks you up and you go into a crystal city and arrive in heaven or heaven where ships
    ( The Crystal City , A Ship Rest ) .

According to the '' Weekly World News '' in April 23 , 1996 A.D. , Issue , an article Entitled '' Nasa Probe Records Voices In Space Of Angels Singing '' . States , that a secret NASA Statelite has recorded the voices of angels singing in heaven of millions of angels singing to God saying '' Glory , Glorly . Glorly , To The God On High '' . In English Over And Over Again . They are trying to keep your mind preoccupied so . You can't see what is really going on in the world .

In an even more recent '' Weekly World News in the April 30 , 1996 A.D. Issue . They claim they have found where God lives and photographed it . ( Weekly World News , April 30 , 1996 A.D. '' Heaven Photographed By Hubble Telescope '' ) . If you can photograph God's house . Then why not just photograph God ? The people who know better , Have to keep you hoping and dreamings for this place . That is what religion is all about ; A hope that one day you will reach this mystical place heaven and do nothing for the rest of your life . A lot of these articles have been popping up and you will see more of them . There is money in religion and Ignorance . If they can keep you thinking about heaven .

You won't pay attention and '' Ignore ( Ignor - Ance , IGNORING THE FACTS ) . What is really going on around you . They are even on a mission to find hell . These are all distractions . You can't find heaven because you looking for heaven within the sky '' Shamayeem as it is called in Aramic / Hebrew as found in Genesis 1;1 and Samawaati as it is called in Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic as found in Quraan 7;34 , According to 2Samuel 22;12 ; Psalm 18;11 , Shakh'aq means '' Firmament Cloud , Small Dust , Heaven . Sky . Your are looking for heaven in this universe . This solar system ( Milky Way ) . And what you are calling heaven is really on the other side of thesun with another black hole where another universe exists - and on andon as you were made to believe .

They're making heaven out to be some spooky place instead of how their bible interprets it ( Matthew 13; 24, 31, 44-47 ). And what Jesus said in John 14 ; 2-3 . When Jesus said '' In My Father's House Are Many Mansions.. He was saying . In my former universe there is more than just this house ( Planet Earth ) . and this Solar System ( The Miky Way ) . There are many other mansions and there are many beings who live there , if it wasn't true , I wouldn't tell you that he said it . Now I'm leaving to go and prepare a place for you . That where I am . You may also be there .

That's where the statement tells you .that in my father's house there are many mansions ; In the Universe , But you will be in the Universe '' Where I Am '' , Which means there are still others , And They Are On The Other Side Of The Sun . Don't Believe Me . Check It Out ! If You Know Anything About Astronomy . You Will Find That What I Am Saying Is tRUE

8. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Sam

Respect

No

Show it to me in the Koran.

Now if it's in there then I'll believe it, but don't bring me some mythology an old geezer in a robe with a beard down to his knees made up and called Islam.

That won't be accepted.

Well that's the meaning of the word.

Paradise will be right HERE on Earth AFTER the wicked have been removed and the Earth cleansed.

I don't believe in the cruel joke of re-incarnation.

There problem is they don't believe in life after death, so what good is there to be a here AFTER if I can't be here LATER to enjoy it?

9. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Fair enough, but the concept of JANNAH predates Muhammad himself (is that the man in the beard that you speak of?).....The conventional Islamic view of Heaven comes from its Judeo-Christian predecessor.

It's interesting that you say that, but then:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are saying that you will come back to life to enjoy this "here-after" on Earth, isn't that reincarnation?

That's all that reincarnation is, despite whatever your BELIEFS are about it.

10. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    You seem to be intelligent, but your theories are totally off base I hope one day God opens up your eyes because you are blind spiritually.