Black People Politics : Why the masses prefer psychopaths to lead them

Psychopaths are symbols of power.

The masses identify with symbols, which does not require logic or reasoning.

But the masses are no different than the elite who identify with symbols of power, with the exception that the elite know the power of the symbolic representation behind the psychopaths.

This is why the representation of Ma'at as the Gatekeeper was of critical importance. The symbol of justice, law, order, truth, harmony, balance, etc.

The Watchers and Gatekeepers abandoned their role as equalizers and chose to be one despots. Of course, in turn the masses came under their rule and chaos became the rule of law as the Watchers became Judges and locked the gates, and threw away the Key.

Don't blame the masses. Blame those who watch and prey over them.

Just how many of the posters on these forums are truly as mainstream as you also presume/assume/etc. our other relations are?

I'll admit, above and beyond just knowing who some of our elected politicians in Michigan are, I haven't clue as to what folks have to cope and deal with in Minnesota, let alone what led some of them to vote into office a Barbie Doll like female-- like Bachman-- though some of it has to do with how white male mainstreamers probably felt she was a better choice, i. e., than a true feminist...

Let's do try to keep in mind what others had been striving for too...

Don't just accept somebody else's revisionist take on recent history, and by the way of default, poster...

FYI

I agree brutha, but you have to admit what some of these Rep. say, and have said leaves you scratching your head and to why they are still in. for example Akins, and his comments about rape and the woman's defense system. Even though he lost, he still had a large following of women, and Newt even supported him and urged him to keep running.

Peace!

I agree brutha, but you have to admit what some of these Rep. say, and have said leaves you scratching your head and to why they are still in. for example Akins, and his comments about rape and the woman's defense system. Even though he lost, he still had a large following of women, and Newt even supported him and urged him to keep running.

Peace!

Did you ever see the film Elmer Gantry?

I. e., in times when one's life got turned upside down, and the eras plagued by economic recessions etc. are the backdrops, some do place their blind faith in certain self proclaimed prophets or alleged saviors etc.

Nothing new or news about that...

FYI

We all complain about our leaders. Yet most of us who vote support the same psychopath anyway. Even after one particular psychopath retires from political life, we just find some new psychopath just as bad and start voting for him. Hence, most of the Presidents of these United States in the past few decades, even the so-called worst president ever, even the one who infamously earned the nicknamed Slick Willy, still were rewarded with a second term. So, who, really, is the source of our problems? The psychopaths? Or us?

You have yet to back up your claims with any facts...

FYI

Peace!

Do know and understand my posting on this thread did and does not imply or suggest I agree with the original premise...

I. e., many factors reflect why some of our relations give their blind faith to lackluster leaders, which is why I also suggest anybody we didn't back from the getgo isn't 'our' leader...

Whatever might be implied or suggested by white media hyping of this or that celebrity etc, Al Sharpeton and Jesse Jackson won my props and awhile back...

:10200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back