Black People Politics : Why the masses prefer psychopaths to lead them

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by thePreacher, May 11, 2013.

1. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    We all complain about our leaders. Yet most of us who vote support the same psychopath anyway. Even after one particular psychopath retires from political life, we just find some new psychopath just as bad and start voting for him. Hence, most of the Presidents of these United States in the past few decades, even the so-called worst president ever, even the one who infamously earned the nicknamed Slick Willy, still were rewarded with a second term. So, who, really, is the source of our problems? The psychopaths? Or us?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :11100:we have met the enemy and he is us……..

3. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    i dunno, maybe our butcher is a dude who likes to see blood or our dentist is a masochist; thats life! They are public servants, and Dr King showed us along with hundreds of thousands in the civil rights struggle, that regardless of what a president is, you only get...what you ask for from a public servant, and a politician is just that your servant just like your butcher and your dentist, paid to do a service! Now if you walk into a butcher shop or a dentist office and keep your mouth closed and dont say nothing..... dont expect to get service!

4. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
  5. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Checked out your avatar image. If only we had a head of state like Lumumba, hhm?. When those rare ones show up, America rushes ASAP to effect regime change as we did when Lumumba rose to power. And, man, look what a mess the Congo has been ever since. We prefer heads of states to be psychopaths, not Agents of Change like Lumumba.

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
  7. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Different system. There we are at fault because the Congo is the way it is cause the surounding African nations 50 years later act exactly like Lumumbas close buddies, at least he thought those Nergopeans were his buddies. Here we have no choice but to operate as a nation within a nation! Various ethnic comunities are not wrrying about or complaining about the latest excess or extravagance against logic coming from the Whitew house cause they have economic leadership in a capitalist nation. We have no leadership period, and a generation brainwashed by 22 years of the FBIs hip hop to create leadership or a movement, or any Black viable organizations any where on the globe, but lewts be honest we got not from a POTUS cause we demanded not; psychopaths, child sex slave rings homosexuals, canibals you name it, it is in democratic global politics for 200 years, IMHO however the citizenry never chose that, but what we do choose is wether to make demands or just "wait and see"

8. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    This is an excellent question. I'm still waiting for the excellent answer.
    For me, everything has a spiritual component [like cause and effect, like attracted by like,reaping what you sow etc.] we have to go back to that, and until we truly understand that, well....

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    We air criticiisms of others who make overgeneralizations about us 44 Million people of african descent in this present day nation...

I also suggest no one take on being us can and will sum up who is who, and time will show us who is reactionary or progressive...

FYI...

10. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This isn't an easy question to answer but there is one. To correctly answer this requires that we first look at the nature of humans. Humans by nature are fundamentally lazy and in general, only create or build as a means of making things easier for themselves on as many levels as possible. That's the first thing that needs to be understood. I don't cut my grass to make it look good, I do it because I have to or else it will grow out of control. To keep it real, I think that many people only wash their behinds because to not do so means that the funk will give them away in terms of being a dirty person. If it wasn't for the funk that comes up, a lot of people would not wash any more than they have to. I wrote this to speak on the lazy nature of humans. That is point number one.

Because of the lazy nature of humans and the ease or comfort they would prefer to enjoy by not having to do things that they really don't want to do if they don't have to, the masses are always on the look out for that one person or that group of people who are willing to do what they will not do as long as they think that they can benefit from it. On the flip side, there is always that one person or group of people who are equally willing to go that extra yard and do what the masses won't do while claiming to have done it for the masses. This is the beginning of the psychopathic personality or mentality.

If I'm willing to take a group of people out and rob and steal to make sure that the mass of people from which I come from can have more abundance in food or comforts that they will enjoy and which makes their life easier from their perspective, those masses will begin to support me in my criminal or barbaric behavior because they can see the benefits that they are getting from doing so. While this is happening, I am rising and feeling a sense of power and control that I once did not have. Suddenly I am the person who must be protected and allowed to live better than the masses that I claim to be working for...and in doing so, no one will challenge me because of what I am doing that they see themselves as benefiting from.

All the time that this is happening, my own mentality and perspective of the masses is changing as well. I begin to see them as weak, as needing someone to tell them what to do and what not to do...as being in need of a leader who can wield the kind of authority and justice that they can not or will not do on their own. Now I look into the masses and begin to form myself an army as my escapades become more embolden and bloody in the name of doing it for them...while at the same time I become drunk on the very power that the masses have given me in their support of me.

Should I die or be killed, the masses will once again look among themselves for someone else who will do for them as I have done...so as you can see, it is a two way process...a process that began because of the human nature that we call laziness.