Black People Politics : Why the masses prefer psychopaths to lead them

Did you ever see the film Elmer Gantry?

I. e., in times when one's life got turned upside down, and the eras plagued by economic recessions etc. are the backdrops, some do place their blind faith in certain self proclaimed prophets or alleged saviors etc.

Nothing new or news about that...

FYI

:toast: ... Good point chuck, Lancaster, Simmons and all played their parts well. So that in the end, there was still uncertainty as to what really happened, was it real or was it memorex, so to peak, is the walk-away taken from the script.

Like you, I thoroughly enjoyed the film ...

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In

Elmer Gantry-Welcome to the House of God!

:toast: ... Good point chuck, Lancaster, Simmons and all played their parts well. So that in the end, there was still uncertainty as to what really happened, was it real or was it memorex, so to peak, is the walk-away taken from the script.

Like you, I thoroughly enjoyed the film ...

Elmer Gantry-Welcome to the House of God!

Good afternoon, and interesting take, but let us also factor in the likes of Prophet Jones, Daddy Grace, etc.

So, however much some of did or do try to rise above/beyond the mindsets, others may not felt or thought they needed or wanted to...

I. e., one has to contrast their beloved ideas, with any number of reality checks/wake up calls I've gotten (and others will too)...

FYI...

Good afternoon, and interesting take, but let us also factor in the likes of Prophet Jones, Daddy Grace, etc.

So, however much some of did or do try to rise above/beyond the mindsets, others may not felt or thought they needed or wanted to...

I. e., one has to contrast their beloved ideas, with any number of reality checks/wake up calls I've gotten (and others will too)...

FYI...

Without a doubt, you speak truth to power chuck.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back