Black People : Why It’s Time for America to Get Real About Reparations for Black Folks

Bro Clyde, us in Louisiana will like to dispute that. We are unredeeming domino players. I haven't lost a domino game since I left Louisiana and that's over 10 years ago. I've been invited to games and beat all comers - Chicago, Minnesota, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Vegas. I either straight shoot, lock em down or split heads.

That's because you haven't played me....:bong:

I'm a domonologist...

Peace!

Well now, look at how close we are to each other Blackbird, hell, I can't tell when I'm in Louisiana or Texas, got roots in both :rofl: ...

Bro Clyde, us in Louisiana will like to dispute that. We are unredeeming domino players. I haven't lost a domino game since I left Louisiana and that's over 10 years ago. I've been invited to games and beat all comers - Chicago, Minnesota, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Vegas. I either straight shoot, lock em down or split heads.

Yeah, too much of an education ... :rofl: And you a Sailor too! :facepalm:

That was also and education in disguise. When they where sober...they were cool, but when they got drunk, the ugly side came out and I knew I didn't want to be like that. They even told me not to take up drinking because of what it does to you. They were too far gone in their eyes to stop, but they took the time to educate me. In fact, the last of the two died about 10 years ago, he was on dialysis because his kidneys were shot....

Peace!

That's because you haven't played me....:bong:

I'm a domonologist...

Peace!

I hear you bruh. You may be interested in a particular project we are working on then.

I won't say that I am a fool on the table because I used to get beat badly back at home but I got a lil skills. Learned when I was 8 from my grandmother and played almost nightly 6 hour "tournaments" with my dad, my brothers and friends. I got my head busted open a lot of times but I learned from those a-whippings.

On the real, though, I brought up dominoes because of the role they have in the Black community and dominoes use in teaching certain life skills of importance. As we embark on a quest to repair what was done to our people, I think dominoes may play an unsuspecting role.

Well now, look at how close we are to each other Blackbird, hell, I can't tell when I'm in Louisiana or Texas, got roots in both :rofl: ...

Now ain't that something, cuzzo! I grew up in Northwest Louisiana and we were only 15 miles away from the Texas state line at Waskom. My dad is from Texas. My paternal roots are in Nacogdoches but I got plenty of family in Dallas, Port Arthur, Beaumont and Houston. Louisiana and Texas are very close to each other, geographically, culturally and historically. So I agree.. I can't tell sometimes the difference between Louisiana and Texas. The Creole culture is in both.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back