Black Spirituality Religion : Why is the Greek Pantheon considered myth?

Authencity based on origin? Never a very strong argument.

You need to be more specific. What exactly ate you debating in reference to origin or authenticity? Please keep in mind the topic of this thread and the initial question raised as my statements are confined in this particular context which without doubt necessitates discussion of the point of origin of Greek religion.

As a self professed atheist I suggest referencing some well known Athist African historians from which my research and statements are based specifically Dr Ben , Clarke and Johnson . Much of this has also been explained by George G M James in his book Stolen Legacy.

It's okay you don't need to post links. I'm just interested in the names of the divination systems (since you are the expert in that field and I'm complete neophyte in that field) so that I can research it a bit myself. Odu Ifa was a good start. I'm very much for the preservation of such systems as it is part of our cultural heritage. But believing in it is another matter.

Who is talking about belief? Objectively speaking the viability of a system is proven by its historical and cultural continuity. For example, I never stated that I practice any form of divination but that does not negate its existence or it's viability. These system exist independent of your or my faith, belief or no belief in them.

The point I need to keep emphasizing here is that the Greek mystery system was not a system based on kinship. This is the most important and critical distinction. It was to the Greek a philosophical Oracular system reserved for a class of philosophers who often were persecuted for their manner of presenting their teachings outside of their social class.

The African system began prior to birth with naming ceremonies which were confirmed upon birth. Initiation occurs upon birth and this is where the concept of the "grade school" comes from. But the problem here is most of us today don't know how to differentiate between the ancient secular form from the sacred because we have been separated from our ancestral bloodlines (kinship groups and ancestral homelands).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back