Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black Folks Refuse To Set Forth A Serious Agenda That Will Achieve Afrikans Liber

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Why Black Folks Refuse To Set Forth A Serious Agenda That Will Achieve Afrikans Liberation

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

If the topic is about anything other than the Truth about our Life condition in the world, then Black folks are standing on the gossip ready line, ready to offer our worthless one cents worth of not our personal Thoughts concerning such topic, but our support or rejection, of those topics or subjects that the attitude, behavior, and action that is demonstrated by us, issues caused by those Caucasian, Zionist, Asian / Arabs action in the world, all of which does in fact influence and affect our Black Life, not as a equal participant in causing the topics, but as victims of those other Folks action creating the topics, we stand ready to offer our one cent of belief on those other people topics, showing how reactionary we Black Folks are to somebody else problems and topics.

Black folks react to other people agenda as designed to have a meaningful affect upon their respective lives, at the cost, most Time of Black folks lives, by being a servant, to physical afflictions unto death, and we do so based on a belief that center around somebody else religion.

Yes beloved, whether we admit it or not, Black Folks Life and the way we behave concerning it, our Life is predicated upon our religious belief and the doctrine there of, and such doctrine is designed to keep the fanatical believer under the author of such doctrine control, even the teachers , preachers, ministers, priests that teach such lies, they are victims as well, teaching us to be godly or saintly or a faithful follower, or totally submissive to the doctrine of those religious lies we have committed ourselves to be a victim of, as they profit from their evil action, which prevent Black folks from thinking, using our Divine Mind, a Mind that will have prompted us to take a realistic assessment of the Black Life condition in the world and move to develop an agenda that would demand our action to pursue our Liberation.

Not so today with the believing religious so call Afrikan, our only motivation today, seem to be to act in defense of those devilish people that have a history of kicking our behind, and guard their lying religion with all of the irrational emotion we can muster up, as we believe we are being religious when we make such a none Thinking statement such as being tolerable of everybody religion, a weapon that was and is being used to keep us appearing before the world as the Black buffoons we are acting as, every moment we live without an agenda that will demand Black folks Sovereignty, Independence, our Liberation.

Beloved Black People ,you whom I love very dearly, because I know whom we are and I understand our Mental sickness, even those of us that have a very appropriate westernized education, not knowing that such serve as the serum that keep the Divine Mind paralyze, not knowing the Truth, as we make claim to be of such an intellectual status, based on the devil teaching, serving to be no good to the Soul of Black folks in need of our Liberation from the grips of the devil conning tactics, guided by the devil religion.

You see, I am not here seeking your approval, I am here serving to you what you need to free your Human Being Mind, a healthy does of Truth I give to you my beloved, yet knowing you may take it or leave it, either way, it does not discourage me from telling you the Truth about the state of condition we have been molded into and now is unable to See for looking, not knowing, nor can we understand that a Fool is capable of looking, but it take a Thinking Wise person to be able to See, and the Truth is there for only those that can SEE.

Here we Black so call Afrikans are, having not a pot to piss in to call our own, oh yes beloved, Black Afrikan people own nothing in this world today, and as I speak at this particular Time on this Day, on this Internet, Afrika and so call Black Afrikan people are under the occupation of those devilish other people, in other word, Afrika is occupied by the devil, yes those people with a history of Lying, deceiving, and abusing us Black people, and because of the devil religion, we can not See the wrong that come from that action, as a matter of fact, the so call Black Afrikan, bless such an occupation of our Ancient cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors Chosen Land, now call Afrika, which they chose to settle upon, making such Land to become Holy Land, for those strange people whose pigment is as Black as night and features that resemble someone from a distant Star system, which is different from the Star system we now reside in, yet we Black so call Afrikan choose to imitate the devil behavior toward each other.

Only Religion of the devil will teach and condition the Human Being Mind to be comfortable in thou suffering and remain faithful in time of extreme adversities, because such suffering will get you a seat in God Kingdom, as if God has made such a promise, the only God that make such lying promises is the God of religion, because the God of our First Way Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, make no promises, nor does it require such from us, the True and Real God of our First Way Ancestors, does not require to be worship, because there is not one thing we have that the True God is in need of, the True and Real God presented to us as a gift, which we call Life, and all that is required thereof, that will qualify us to know and understand what IT IS, ( GOD ) the meaning and purpose of the Stars ( universe ) and Life, Me, Self, I. ( You )

As long as Black Folks remain a prisoner of the Devil religion, under the various denominations, we will not be able to generate a desire to put together an agenda that will point to us our Liberation, as Black so call Afrikan people, and as long as we are not free until the purging of the Mind of those once Divine Beings, those that now have been transformed into becoming Human Beings, we will remain a slave, not realizing that before the coming of the devil, there was no such a Being as a Human Being to be founded among our First Way Ancestors, because all that the True and Real GOD has Revealed, is Divine and Perfect and by our individual Will and Choice, we become something other that what GOD had presented us as Beings, using not ITS power to persuade or dissuade that which IT has revealed.

Black Folks rather spend all of our Time pretending that all is well with us and that which is not, well, its all our fault and with such a Human Mind belief, Woe is unto us Black so call Afrikans, as we wait for Jesus to fight our battle until he is ready to come and receive us unto himself, how pitiful and none Thinking irrational Black people we have become, loving the devil religion while hating ourselves as Black people and different from those other people, of whom we want to become as they are, the devil, Satan, Lucifer incarnate.

Will we ever be ready to set forth an agenda that will demand that we take the Continent of our Ancient First Way Ancestors Back to be under Black folks control again ?

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You.

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm.com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back