Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black Leadership Refuse to deal With Black Folks Problems Seriously ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Why Black Leadership Refuse to deal With Black Folks Problems Seriously ?

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Crime among Black People is at a all Time High and the victims are our Children, both those that are doing the Killing and those that are being Killed by each other in the Black Communities across america.

It is as if nobody cares or is if we adults have been so Mental depressed and suppressed to the extent that we really do not See and understand what is causing our Children to behave as they are today and it is not just with our Children, it is happening even with the Young Adults as well as the Matured Adults.

Crime of Murder, Rape, Theft, Lies, and Deception, these crimes are being committed against Black People by Black People, yet we refuse to deal with that Truth and Reality and we choose to point at an established problem to Black People, which is a people that is different from us and has a record with a pattern of abusing, murdering, mutilating, enslaving, raping and castrating, as well as lying, deceiving, suppressing and oppressing Black People and it is obvious we Black Folks have chosen to do nothing about that Problem, which we have known about for Thousands of Years and in america for approximately Five Hundred Years and counting and here we are neglecting to Save our Children, which have become the focal point of not only having a problem but is the problem unto themselves, how foolish and Mentally weak we Black Folks Have become.

What is it about Black folks who are descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors, having not the desire to solve a very obvious problem, a problem that now our Children have been made to be to each other, thus to all of us in america, a problem that The Honorable Marcus Garvey pointed out to us a long Time ago and decided to focus on the victims and educating us about what it is we must do to save our Children as well as the Black World in general and we so call Adults refuse to take heed to what The Honorable Marcus Garvey Taught us during his Time with us, and we have chosen to try an fit a Camel into the Eye of a Needle, ( Black Folks Into Becoming White american ) as we witness the demise of our Children, both physically as well as Mentally, and you tell me we have Black Leadership among us today ?

I am here to inform you beloved, you will never be able to witness Divine Black Leadership coming from Willie Lynch Negroes and in term of so call Leadership among Black People today claiming to be such, they are those that fit the mold of Willie Lynch and the evidence, the proof, look at our Children, look at the Status of Black People in america today and tell me that we are not the victims of Willie Lynch Negro Leadership, without you being a liar and a deceiver to Black Folks as well.

The Truth, Black folks despise the Truth and that is why we now find ourselves holding community meeting and conferencing about the attitude and behavior of our Children, as the devil is now deciding to label them as Mobs and gangsters and will treat them no different as they did a John Dillinger, Crazy Joe Luciano, Scar Face, or John Gotti and Al Capone, to name a few, and you who call yourselves leaders of Black people sit around as if you are dumbfound about what is happening to our Children and Black people in general in america.

The other day I saw something about Al Sharpton, a self confessed Black Leader referring to our Children as Gangsters, being critical of the child behavior but is not doing a **** thing to solve the child problem which we Black Folks have created by not doing what we are obligated to do, when it come to our Children, which is to save them at all cost, yet we Black Folks are our Children Number One critic, as if that will solve the problem, as we seeming to be more concerned with gaining points with the devil more so than saving our Children from the devil.

Black Woman and Man, you may call community meeting until you get to be white, which seem to be our wants, you may preach those Biblical Lies until you use up all of your white handkerchiefs each Sunday morning, you may pray to a God that do not Hear you, until you get laryngitis, you may march until you wear out your most expensive shoes, you may believe in something and someone that is not in the sky Heaven, and you may ignore the problem that now plague our Children continuously, nothing in that category will solve the Black Problem in america, why, because we refuse to deal with the root cause that is affecting our Children, and Black people in General, and since we have been traveling those roads of categories for approximately Five Hundred Years in america, we have grown too ignorantly stupid to realize that those roads only lead us up a path that secure our physical oppression and Mental captivity.

You desire to See and Know the problem that keep Black Folks sinking into a Chronic psychotic Mental state, then run, run, go and fetch your mirror and observe the problem that Ail Black people in america, the rest of the Diaspora, Europe, Asia and at Home in Afrika, and until we are able to come and recognize that Truth, our Children the world over will abide in the Hell we their Parents have created for them.

How in the hell you expect the Problem to present to you the solution that will solve and dissolve itself ?

So, the question, Why Black Leadership Refuse to Deal with Black Folks Problem Seriously, well when you are operating in the mold of Willie Lynch, you are an agent, a Product of the creator of Willie Lynch and it is the creator of the Willie Lynch Negro that is our Problem, wake up Black Woman and Man and get about the Business of Saving our Children, because when we save the Children, we save the Black World.

Do I need to go into what it is we are to do to save our Children, thus the black world, I do not Think so, not here on this World Wide Net, because if I did you should know it is not about anything of Liberating Importance.

As The Honorable Marcus Garvey Say:

Up You Mighty Race, Accomplish What You Will !!!

I say, allow your Will to be about the Liberation of our Children,Thus The Black World.

Let You Who Have The Wisdom To Understand what has just been shared with you, Know What Is True And That Which Is a Lie.

True and Divine Blackness require a Divine Black Mind and with such a Mind will take you into the various Conscious Dimensional levels, whereby only Thoughts of a Harmonious, Orderly, and Balance natural action will become the result of such Divine Thought, therefore, True and Real Blackness is both external as well as internal and the two must verify the reality of being One, in Harmony, Order, and Balance, guided by the action of a Divine Mind, therefore to Hate is to verify an acceptance of Evil action, which verify a behavior that is destructive in Thought, Ways, and Action and such become the verifier of a Nature acted out in an evil, sinful, lying and deceitful attitudinal and behavioral manner, giving off a reflection that be the Mind of Lucifer and not that of a Divine Being.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus