Black Relationships : Why Arent We Marrying?

Peace,

God's law? What is God's law and who is this mystery God you speak of? The only principles I acknowledge regarding the topic is Supreme Mathematics.

As far as the escape clause or guaranteed out, what makes you think a marriage will negate that? Perhaps you can insight me into why you'd want to be bound by the gubment to another person who don't want to be with you? That goes beyond yielding to slave mentality, that's just pathetic. In Allah's Nation we teach that word is bond and bond is life. I don't need no white man to tell me what I can and cannot do regarding my relationship with my woman. Shoot, I don't need anyone for that matter. Governments institute rules and regulations for people who can't govern themselves. Clearly you're not in tune with the reality that the black man and black woman are King and Queen of the world. They rule, they need not be ruled. I ain't mad at you though. Understanding comes in time.

Peace

The one often refered to in the Torah, Bible and Koran. That GOD

:toast:

:em0200:

Last edited:
The one often refered to in the Torah, Bible and Koran. That GOD
Peace,

OK, so those laws given to the Semites (savages). Are you a savage? I mean if you are or want to be then that's cool. Those laws were/are for you...... a bit antiquated but still applicable if you can't manage your own universe. I'm God and God gave those laws to the lawless and uncivilized when God was removed from the people. God is here in person now so that only applies to people who don't see God except through parables and writings. It's simple if you ask me. Religion as a whole reinforces slave mentality. Rather than try and show the religious significance of marriage (which will fail every time), why not focus on the so-called good of marriage? So far you've tried to rationalize this notion that people need marriage because if they weren't in one they won't stay together. What other perceived good of marriage do you see?

For the record, I'm not knocking marriage. It's a religious institution, so it is what it is. All I'm saying is if you don't want to deal with it, that in no way indicates that your relationship with your woman, Earth, Queen, man, God or whatever you call your mate, is dysfunctional.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Peace,

OK, so those laws given to the Semites (savages). Are you a savage? I mean if you are or want to be then that's cool. Those laws were/are for you...... a bit antiquated but still applicable if you can't manage your own universe. I'm God and God gave those laws to the lawless and uncivilized when God was removed from the people. God is here in person now so that only applies to people who don't see God except through parables and writings. It's simple if you ask me. Religion as a whole reinforces slave mentality. Rather than try and show the religious significance of marriage (which will fail every time), why not focus on the so-called good of marriage? So far you've tried to rationalize this notion that people need marriage because if they weren't in one they won't stay together. What other perceived good of marriage do you see?

For the record, I'm not knocking marriage. It's a religious institution, so it is what it is. All I'm saying is if you don't want to deal with it, that in no way indicates that your relationship with your woman, Earth, Queen, man, God or whatever you call your mate, is dysfunctional.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

:10500:

We will agree to disagree on your version of history

:SuN049:

:em0200:

Last edited:
:10500:

We will agree to disagree on your version of history

:SuN049:
Peace,

Indeed. Then lets deal with the present. Again, what are the positives of marriage that if one does not enter into one, they are wrong and destined to failure? A couple could just as easily draw up living wills or LLCs and do the same thing as a marriage contract without having the gubment all up in the business.

Are you only advocating marriage because of your religious belief?

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back