Black People : Why are Whites insisting that they are African?

Interesting that black Africans will accept white people as Africans before they accept black Americans as Africans. I've read this before on other pages and the outrage always came from Black Americans about whites wanting to be Africans.

Treat the white folks like real Africans or black folks and they will be RUNNING away from being called African and say 'OH GOD I MADE A MISTAKE, I AIN'T AFRICAN I'M WHITE!'

But when you look at this new trend of adopting everything black and African, including their children and the African dress - I'm not surprised they wanna take over Africa too. First you deminerlize, weaken it, exploit it - then create your way to come in, take it over, claim it, and then turn it into something great - like they do many of the inner city hoods and ghettos.

African women will accept a white man before they even accept a black American man - buying him African garb and that.

If African wants to Africa to the Chinese and the Whites - it's their loss. It's ours too but ain't nuthin I can do about. I ain't got the resources to help any of them. It's up to African who live in Africa to do something.

But go ahead and give it away like we are doing parts of America. The Asians and Arabs already owns a hella lotta parts of America.

LoL...smh...more assumptions.....

I'm really starting to think that you are bipolar.

The Following User Says Thank You to medusanegrita For This Useful Post:
Clyde Coger (Today)

LOL..SMDH....

All of a sudden Whites (especially those in SA) are saying they are Africans

Partly our fault because we let people pull the blinds over our eyes day and night. As oppose to be rushing to claim Blackness or blackness we should be calling ourselves by our proper name AFRICAN or AFRIKAN.

Also we do not realize Whites do not do anything unless it profits their race. So let us be smart and not think like children and understand why we became black and then how we all became African. Here is an example.

"Africa for the Africans at home and Abroad" - Garvey.

Now you and I know Garvey dam didn't mean any White people. But these statement has Whites in SA jumping up and Sayin "Yes YES YES". Some of us are so stupid we buy into this rainbow to our detriment.

a good article on who is an African
http://www.africanholocaust.net/news_ah/africanrace.html

This answer is simple: For political and most importantly ECONOMIC reasons.

The 'I am a White African' rhetoric starting gaining ground amongst whites AFTER Robert Mugabe kicked them (white farmers) out of Zimbabwe.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back