Black People : Self Determination/Separation From Whites.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
In Catalonia, Spain, a separatist movement is waging a struggle to separate from Spain! The separatists claim that the Spanish have abused them for over 400 years. Isn't it time for Afrikans in the United States to consider separation as a solution?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In Catalonia, Spain, a separatist movement is waging a struggle to separate from Spain! The separatists claim that the Spanish have abused them for over 400 years. Isn't it time for Afrikans in the United States to consider separation as a solution?

Yeah, I've been monitoring this and wish them well, see articles below.

Again, its pass time for us to consider separation, which is why the push for reparations makes all the sense in the world; financially, the poor among us would be able to repatriate back to the homeland or wherever.

Catalonia baulks at formal independence declaration to allow talks
Angus Berwick, Sonya Dowsett

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-spain-politics-catalonia/catalonia-baulks-at-formal-independence-declaration-to-allow-talks-idUKKBN1CF13U

Catalonia vs. Spain: Here's what could happen next

by Alanna Petroff

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/04/news/economy/catalonia-independence-spain-business/index.html

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
What would that look like here in the US?
The watchwords are Autonomy and Sovereignty! Autonomy is usually the prelude to Sovereignty. We may have to bypass it and go straight for Sovereignty. In the regions in this country where Afrikans are in the majority and can out vote any other race and ethnic group, Afrikans will be in control of Everything and non-Afrikans will have no say-so, none, nada! We will function as a separate state.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: