Black People : Self Determination/Separation From Whites.

The Haitian revolution was the first successful revolution in the western hemisphere. The enslaved Afrikans rose up and overthrew their oppressors, the French and the Spanish!!! The European colonialist criminals never forgave them!!! Lol The US has always discriminated against Afrikans from Haiti for that very reason among others.The Dominicans are given honorary whites status by this racist government. And like a lot of 'Hispanics, are classified as white.

In 1821 colonists in Santo Domingo declared their independence from Spain.
"The Haiti Invasion of Dominican Republic was a military invasion and ensuing 22 years occupation of the newly founded Dominican Republic on the eastern side of Hispaniola by Haiti, from February 9, 1822 until February 27, 1844."
the Dominican Republic gained its independence from Haiti in 1844.

Haiti invaded the neighboring country 1 year after the Dominican Republic gained independence from Spain. Haiti became a colonial master.

little history lesson for you
http://www.blackpast.org/gah/haitian-invasions-and-occupation-santo-domingo-1801-1844
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Dominican_Republic

I will let you read the above links as there is no need to copy and post.

Knowing that MLB has an affinity towards Dominican MLB prospects no matter their shade of skin even I was surprised that Dominicans comprise almost 1/8th of their entire 800 man franchise. I also delved into Haitian players and the MLB claims they never recruited any because it was discovered that 11 years after the 1903 overthrow of French rule by the Haitians, when American military forces occupied Haiti from 1915 to 1934 more then 2,500 Haitian citizens were murdered by American troops while America held a grudge knowing that Haitians murdered 16 American troops. Dominican baseball players themselves could care less about being the MLB's fair haired children because a number of them have Haitian blood coursing through their veins.

This is astounding.

www.baseball-almanac.com/players/birthplace.php?loc=Dominican%20Republic
Read The Black Jacobins by CLR James for a very well written history of the Haitian Revolution.

Knowing that MLB has an affinity towards Dominican MLB prospects no matter their shade of skin even I was surprised that Dominicans comprise almost 1/8th of their entire 800 man franchise. I also delved into Haitian players and the MLB claims they never recruited any because it was discovered that 11 years after the 1903 overthrow of French rule by the Haitians, when American military forces occupied Haiti from 1915 to 1934 more then 2,500 Haitian citizens were murdered by American troops while America held a grudge knowing that Haitians murdered 16 American troops. Dominican baseball players themselves could care less about being the MLB's fair haired children because a number of them have Haitian blood coursing through their veins.

This is astounding.

Read The Black Jacobins by CLR James for a very well written history of the Haitian Revolution.

This is astounding.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back