Black People : Who is J P Morgan

As u know dear brother we agree on just about every thang.! one question though? Now that we know what we know. what are going to do about it.
Brother clyde dropped a very powerful peice by the last poets called" iggas is scared of a revolution" my heart saddned me to the fact that they are right. do u agree.?

Peace God....

Indeed, I agree as it has not happened. There are some still trying to get it started underground, but at this stage of the game I feel it will be brought to our front door where we will have no choice but to spark back and get it on!

Some of us are still scared to have new ideas/thoughts enter our heads that will cause a revolution of the mind which must take place first before anything physical can be made manifest......

not to keep beating on the guy, but Obama is the perfect Litmus today for today to see who has already gone thru that revolution of the mind.......

Brotha OMO.

I am feeling you completely on what you are saying. I know that the Illuminati Bloodlines don't exist. I also know that the so called "Jewish" bloodlines don't exist. The Brit-Shi... oops... I mean the British Bloodlines don't exist. They are all pretenders. THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DOESN'T EXIST!! But this is the world we live in.

White Supremacy doesn't exist, but that doesn't stop Black Folk from being oppressed. The Federal Income Tax is an illusion. But that doesn't stop people from going to jail every year for not paying it. As a matter of fact. Money itself is an illusion. But try going to the grocery store and telling them to give you some chicken cause any money that you would give them doesn't exist anyway.

When you live in an illusionary world, the illusion is real, and what is real is an illusion. In this world, fiction is fact, and fact is fiction.

Just like in the movie Matrix. As long as you are inside the Matrix, you must abide by all of the fake laws that govern it, until you step outside of it. So you still have to fight them BadA**** agents who have superpowers even though they really have no power. So as long as the Illuminati, run the Illusion, then you have to recognize that illusion until you are able to kill or step outside of that illusion.

I think that we pretty much agree on everything. The same point that you are making about not giving "them" power by accepting "their myth", is the same point that I was making about Voting in the Chief Elder Osiris thread about "NOT SUPPORTING OBAMA IS ASSUMED THAT YOU HATE OBAMA, WHY?" I was talking about not participating in the illusion.

We all need to revolt against, or step outside of the illusion. Knowing that it is an illusion is the first step. Organizing and revolting against it is the other step. But until that is done, I don't think that we can sit around and act like none of this exists. Recent events are showing that it exists.

But this is my opinion. I could very well be wrong about this.

Brother Brown H0rnet ... i loved all of this !!! ... Thank You for Sharing! ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

Brotha OMO.

I am feeling you completely on what you are saying. I know that the Illuminati Bloodlines don't exist. I also know that the so called "Jewish" bloodlines don't exist. The Brit-Shi... oops... I mean the British Bloodlines don't exist. They are all pretenders. THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DOESN'T EXIST!! But this is the world we live in.

White Supremacy doesn't exist, but that doesn't stop Black Folk from being oppressed. The Federal Income Tax is an illusion. But that doesn't stop people from going to jail every year for not paying it. As a matter of fact. Money itself is an illusion. But try going to the grocery store and telling them to give you some chicken cause any money that you would give them doesn't exist anyway.

When you live in an illusionary world, the illusion is real, and what is real is an illusion. In this world, fiction is fact, and fact is fiction.

Just like in the movie Matrix. As long as you are inside the Matrix, you must abide by all of the fake laws that govern it, until you step outside of it. So you still have to fight them BadA**** agents who have superpowers even though they really have no power. So as long as the Illuminati, run the Illusion, then you have to recognize that illusion until you are able to kill or step outside of that illusion.

I think that we pretty much agree on everything. The same point that you are making about not giving "them" power by accepting "their myth", is the same point that I was making about Voting in the Chief Elder Osiris thread about "NOT SUPPORTING OBAMA IS ASSUMED THAT YOU HATE OBAMA, WHY?" I was talking about not participating in the illusion.

We all need to revolt against, or step outside of the illusion. Knowing that it is an illusion is the first step. Organizing and revolting against it is the other step. But until that is done, I don't think that we can sit around and act like none of this exists. Recent events are showing that it exists.

But this is my opinion. I could very well be wrong about this.

I really think you have oversimplified my points because at no time have I stated that everything is an illusion. In fact if we go back to the fim Matrix it is clear that Neo (as in "New") was trapped by his own choice. It took a Black woman (oracle) to see that he was "The One" and even then it was a Black man (Morpheus) who had more faith in Neo than he had in himself.

Sound familiar? It took Neo being blinded before he saw the light and realized the power he had. So what are folks saying to me. That our own Divine Power also is an "Illusion"? When I KNOW full well that it is the source of the power that white folks draw from.

But thats right. Black folks dont exist. We are Asiatics and "non-white people". So when one tells me "So long as the Illuminati run the illusion" I double take and go to the Energy source from which they draw upon and channel for their own use.

When have I even stated anything to the effect that "none of this exists" when I can point to repeated statements that suggest otherwise? When I talk about growing homelessness and skyrocketing unemployment or academic acievement gaps my perspective is that these things are VERY REAL.

At no point am I even saying that this "Matrix" is an illusion. The issue for me is one in which some see one group as in control while I see it as chaotic matter that is real and is OUT OF CONTROL.

In conclusion, I am not one to SIT AROUND and do nothing or act like nothing exists. Peace

I am kind of following were u are coming from. can u break it down a little further hotep.

Brother emanual. One think about my posts is that I often provide links in many of my posts that kinda indicate where I am coming from even when I dont agree totally with the information presented.

So imma just try to keep some of what few things I have left that I am willing to share openly at this point and go back to the topoic of JP Morgan with no mystery associated with NWO/Illuminati conspiracies because for one if Black people pooled our resources, re-organized our personal priorities and familial units and gave proper respect to Elders and Ancestors folks like JP Morgan and their financial institutions would collapse immediately.

I have mentioned several times the relationship to Obama and Buffett, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers and JP Morgan Chase. He represents a front for their consolidation and this has nothing to do with sub-prime mortgages.

I provided this link earlier and in some reactions to earlier posts this information has either been ignored or disregarded.

http://www.fasb.org/st/summary/stsum157.shtml

This is in regards to standards in financial reporting system which has a direct link to the failure of Bear Stearns and every failure since and the subcommitte reports dating to 2004 had an effect that year on decline in stock valuations before mortgage bust began the next year in 2005 when home equity valuations peaked in major housing marketplaces.

Obama was a rabbit that was drawn out of the hat as a distraction as is Sarah Palin. He has been used and continues to be used as a prop which again is why I support his campaign because he is America's LAST HOPE and even then his major financial/ corporate investors are going belly-up before he even enters the white house.

He represents the End of one cycle and the beginning of another SYMBOLOGICALLY.

Keep watching Buffett and Goldman Sachs as Obama gets closer to Casablanca.

Brother emanual. One think about my posts is that I often provide links in many of my posts that kinda indicate where I am coming from even when I dont agree totally with the information presented.

So imma just try to keep some of what few things I have left that I am willing to share openly at this point and go back to the topoic of JP Morgan with no mystery associated with NWO/Illuminati conspiracies because for one if Black people pooled our resources, re-organized our personal priorities and familial units and gave proper respect to Elders and Ancestors folks like JP Morgan and their financial institutions would collapse immediately.

I have mentioned several times the relationship to Obama and Buffett, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers and JP Morgan Chase. He represents a front for their consolidation and this has nothing to do with sub-prime mortgages.

I provided this link earlier and in some reactions to earlier posts this information has either been ignored or disregarded.

http://www.fasb.org/st/summary/stsum157.shtml

This is in regards to standards in financial reporting system which has a direct link to the failure of Bear Stearns and every filure since and the subcommitte reports dating to 2004 had an effect that year on decline in stock valuations before mortgage bust began the next year in 2005 when home equity valuations peaked in major housing marketplaces.

Obama was a rabbit that was drawn out of the hat as a distraction as is Sarah Palin. He has been used and continues to be used as a prop which again is why I support his campaign because he is America's LAST HOPE and even then his major financial/ corporate investors are going belly-up before he even enters the white house.

He represents the End of one cycle and the beginning of another SYMBOLOGICALLY.

Keep watching Buffett and Goldman Sachs as Obama gets closer to Casablanca.

u know i have been thinking that all along. Big upps for finding out whom exactly is behind him cause they have been staying well hidden. Those of us in chicago knew he was no thing special and wondered at the marvel after that"speech". I think they have been grooming this rabbit for a long time. Even my son tells individuals during the discussion about how they world trade towers blowing up was a signal for the start of the ritual. As he says" I am sorry but buildings dont implode all nice and neat like that unless there are explosives placed at strategetic points" The individuals u named above are eating up those other corporations like pac man. hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back