Black People : Morgan Freeman: Adulterer and Pedophile(?)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by cherryblossom, Sep 17, 2009.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    E'Dena Hines, Morgan Freeman's Step-Granddaughter: Also His Lover?

Huffington Post | Katy Hall
    First Posted: 07-10-09

One Oscar winner is the subject of some pretty damaging rumors.
    Morgan Freeman may have robbed his ex-wife's daughter's cradle. The National Enquirer alleges that the 72-year-old actor has been romantically involved with his 27-year-old step-granddaughter, E'Dena Hines, for as long as a decade.

He's currently mired in a messy divorce with his now-estranged wife of 25 years, costume designer Myrna Colley-Lee, and may go public with his unconventional relationship when the smoke clears.

E'Dena is the granddaughter of Jeanette Adair Bradshaw, Morgan's first wife, but she was raised by Morgan and Myrna since she was a small child. Morgan adopted E'Dena's mother, Deena, who is Jeanette's biological daughter.
    "Myrna said E'Dena told her that when she was a teenager, she and Morgan went to dinner at a friend's house one evening. Both had been drinking, and when they returned home, Morgan attempted to have sex with her. They stopped just short of having intercourse," a family insider told The Enquirer.
    Last August Freeman was in a car accident with Demaris Meyer, 48, another suspected mistress. He was driving when the car flipped over several times, leaving them both seriously injured. Meyer, who suffered a broken left wrist, right scapula and a torn labrum in the crash, claimed she was never romantically linked to Freeman and sued him for negligence. A settlement proposal is due next week.

Just four days after the accident, Morgan announced that he and Myrna had been separated since December 2007 and planned to divorce. Whether or not he was involved with Meyer, his alleged May-December, grandfather-granddaughter romance with E'Dena could have made things awkward at home.

E'Dena has accompanied Morgan to several Hollywood events, including the LA premiere of 'The Dark Knight' last June. Their supposed relationship, built on adultery, nontechnical incest and statutory rape, may result in a troubling walk down the aisle.

"Morgan has led her to believe that he wants to marry her," a source told the Enquirer. "Becoming Mrs. Morgan Freeman has been E'Dena's goal," revealed another.

If the rumors are true, it's like Woody Allen placed another generation of age inappropriateness between him and his familial lover.....

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/10/edena-hines-morgan-freema_n_229070.html

2. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    If this is true, I have lost all respect for him.

And his wife does not get to play the victim here. If she knew of this and did nothing about it for all these years, she is an accessory to Child Molestation.

My heart really weeps for this young woman. In the first place, there are unexplained reasons why she was reared, not by her mother or maternal grandmother, but by her step-grandfather. Then, he was violating her as a teenager (and possibly even younger).---Looks like, she's been victimized her whole life. :crying:

Now, her step-grandmother files for divorce and wants to tell it.
    She's just as wrong.

And Morgan is a D.O.B.

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    This is too convuluted. The child is not his kin by blood. So unless they got involved prior to her 18th bornday, I see no wrongdoing.

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    all i have to say...it's the frickin huffington post....lol

these are the same people that are helping kid from kid and play come out with a hardcore rap album....hahahaha

i needed this laugh this morning....

one love
    khasm

5. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Oh, yes, "convoluted" is the word!...No, she's not related to him which makes me wonder why she was reared by step-grandparents instead of her blood relatives. :?:

As for the "Pedophile" part, I meant only if prior to adulthood.

And yeah, the Huffington Post got this story from "The National Enquirer." So, I have my doubts as well.

But, IF this is true, then he's still a D.O.B.

And E'Dena might wanna call up Monica Conyers and ask about marrying men 40+ years her senior.....Oh wait, aint Moni bout to go to jail?? Well, she betta call her quick! (lol)

6. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118

As far that specific case, I don't see anything he did wrong either. It's not like he had sex with a eleven year-old. In Africa, and other indigenous societies around the world, it was/is a common practice for older men in their 30's and 40's to marry women 15, 16 and up and did not have anywhere near the moral decay that we have in the african-american community today. Another thing, you cannot base somebody's maturity level and the ability to make sound decisions on chronological age alone. I can understand the concern from parents, but I have a question for those who think Freeman was wrong. What's the difference between a 17 year-old having sex with a 17 year-old FOR CARNAL PLEASURE ONLY and a 62 year-old for the same reason?

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

Well, all of what I'm about to say is based on IF these allegations and circumstances are true AND the special dynamics of this relationship...

This is a delicate situation in that here was a young girl being raised by step-grandparents...For unexplained reasons, she was not cared for by any blood relatives, especially not her own mother nor her maternal grandmother who used to be married to Morgan Freeman. --Those circumstances alone speak to some family problems the child experienced which shape/influence even her present-day choices at 27.

Then, "allegedly," Morgan's PRESENT WIFE says that E'Dena told her that Morgan attempted to have sex with her when she was 17. At that time, the wife "says" that she "confronted" Morgan about it and he said that he would desist from that behavior.

So, the present wife took him at his word and remained married to him through all of the other adulterous affairs he had in their marriage.

Well, 17 is a minor... So, let's say he waited until she turned 18 and then RESUMED his sexual advances...At that time she was 18 and he was SIXTY-TWO, combining the roles of father and lover in this young female (which still apply because of their family dynamics).

Now, fast-forward 10 years and the wife files for divorce and goes public about Morgan and E'Dena who is now 27 and he is 72.

So, to answer your question, two 17 years engaging in sex, IMO, is not the same as a 62 year old who has the maturity and guile to seduce an impressionable young woman, especially one who views/accepts him as a father/teacher/protector/mentor/guide in her life.

Yes, he "guided" her right on outta her panties and is now her father/lover.

IF all of this is true.

8. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Are you sure she was flat out 17 and newly 18?

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    No, I'm not....I'm just framing it by what has been "alleged." The present wifey claims that the girl told her of the incident when it happened, when she was 17.

Now, was that really the FIRST TIME? :?:

Was E'Dena possibly even younger when he made sexual advances toward her?

Were there other possible sexual touches/caresses/fondling of E'Dena before he attempted actual penetration when she was 17 or 18? :?:

I don't know.

But I think those are good questions. What do you think?

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    :10500: what is a D.O.B and do i qualify?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. morgan freeman pedophile

2. morgan freeman pedofilia

3. Is morgan freeman a paedophile