Black People : White Society said I Am No Good..

"Know thyself" don't mean chasing some questionable "history". after all; if all that "history" had been about anything, we wouldn't be in the mess we in, eh?

"Know thyself" does include knowing history for those typically who fail to study it are bound to repeat it.

That history brings the knowledge and experience of your ancestors to the present as well as answers the questions of how we got here.

After knowing such, you can either continue in it or change it.

"those that don't know their history are doomed to repeat it", or so they say. the trick is to not stay in the "knowledge" of that history, but to apply that knowledge to making "today" a much better place. (i say "questionable" because who today can say that that is really the way it went down as opposed to that is the way "certain parties" want it remembered?)
"Know thyself" don't mean chasing some questionable "history". after all; if all that "history" had been about anything, we wouldn't be in the mess we in, eh?

hi nice to meet you but im with chuck it would be great if you can explain this a little more using english
(english ain't about much but fussin and fightin, but i'll try.)

to me "Know ThySelf" means "to know your personal internal self", or your "soul", if you will: what are your values; what is your "bottom line"; where is the point where you will say "this far and NO further!!"; and know why you hold that internal truth.

a Powerful Nation is comprised of Powerful People:
BE the Power of Thine Own Self!​

i liken it to:

Behold the overwhelming power of M.E.:
The "Qa of Afu RA"(*)

I am the Embodiment of the House of RA:
As Unlimited as Uncle Sky, the Day House of RA;
As Vibrant as Mother Earth, the Night House of RA.
The House of RA IS "My Place"

I ain't black,
I'm BACK;
I Am African!

being in all of my own power and glory, i ain't got time to chase down no "history" cuz i'm too busy doing what i can to help make sure that all the babies is happy right NOW. (if all the babies is happy, everybody else is too, eh?) had those historical figures been in all of their power, they prolly would not have been overwhelmed by all the stuff that, apparently, overwhelmed us enough that we are here today talking about "getting out from under all this oppression".

(* The first raised land (Qa/Ka), raised up above the surface of the
water, is the "Ka of Afu Ra" Afuraka. Of course, Rait (Rat) is the
Creatress of the world, just as Ra is the Creator. The feminine form
of the name is thus the "Kait of Afu Rait" Afuraitkait.

When Ra is moving through matter (e.g. 12 hours of the night), when
His energy is inside of the Earth and making the Earth vibrant,
Earth/matter becomes the 'flesh of Ra'. Afu Ra.
)

[do so much like the preview feature; do so hate how javascript bogs my stuff down ...]

okay brother/sister im with you on that and your mostly correct i would only add that we know that the style of our great ancestors was that when they said or wrote something meaninful it had many different levels of understanding depending on where you are with your own evolution it will mean something different. example is know thyself for most people just waking up would be a physical, historic thing but for the more advanced it would have the internal meaning that you yourself site.

just my 0.02

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back