Black People : White male gets top Honors at Morehouse

That doesn't surprise me. I see no conspiracy or controversy. It was bound to happen eventually. Having a white valedictorian isn't going to take away its credibility of providing african american men with a quality college education . . .

Actually, he's co-val. Not the saviour that the media machine makes him out to be.

I had Something to Say as SOOn as I saw the Title!

Even Besides the Fact that He isat and HBCU(smh) If he was not there, a less harder workin student would have gotten it(obviously undeseving)
I believe that our Problems are universal and Young Men(&AND women)Are Bcoming Less Serious About there Future's.
It's No like what Goes on Outside of te Campus Does Not Follow ONTO the Campus...Or Even that we should believe the Students do not involvethem selves in unnecesary or unaceptable behaviors.....

ManyAfrican Aerican Studnt that Show pomise in Education nd go Fora well paying career, are usually the ones that Have all the OTHER moral out of Base...(not to play statistic or Nothing)

We are Livingin Times Where Brains Gets you Nowhere with the Crew....so Are there going to Be More Young Scholars Striving For Excellance.... or......More Young G's(or Whever) Showing out in the Club and Doing School on the Side?.....smh

THese Y7oung Men already Need to Work Harder To Recover Knowlege that Caucasians Recieve more Traditionally than We do....And right now? it Sems Like Trippe To Quadrouple......Are they?

The Game is Always On

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back