Black People : WHITE MALE KILLS 9 AT BLACK CHURCH

I agree. I'm defiinitely not stupid--and I'm sure neither are you. I'm not avoiding anything but I have asked you for clarification. As I mentioned earlier, if you don't wish to honor what I believe is a reasonable request that is your prerogative. Again, thanks anyway.

KMeister wrote: "I agree. I'm defiinitely not stupid--and I'm sure neither are you. I'm not avoiding anything but I have asked you for clarification. As I mentioned earlier, if you don't wish to honor what I believe is a reasonable request that is your prerogative. Again, thanks anyway."

??? I have no idea what this satirical video has to do with the statement I wrote about seeking clarification. I have no idea what the video has to do with...well, anything. Please explain. Thanks.

KMeister wrote: "I agree. I'm defiinitely not stupid--and I'm sure neither are you. I'm not avoiding anything but I have asked you for clarification. As I mentioned earlier, if you don't wish to honor what I believe is a reasonable request that is your prerogative. Again, thanks anyway."

??? I have no idea what this satirical video has to do with the statement I wrote about seeking clarification. I have no idea what the video has to do with...well, anything. Please explain. Thanks.

Not so much that, but all your beliefs. lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back