Black People : WHITE MALE KILLS 9 AT BLACK CHURCH

[QUOTE="KMeister, post: 923147, member: 50630" One member's opinion about another isn't germane here (or particularly interesting). I wasn't aware I was involved in an "argument."

We're exchanging ideas and opinions about issues, not each other (at least I'm not doing the latter). I don't understand something and have asked for clarification.

If you don't want to provide it that is certainly your prerogative. Thanks anyway. /QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Kemetstry, post: 923006, member: 46" Believe what you will. They want to make themselves look good.

The only people that say that are the racist and their apologists

Now who's being overly simplistic?

./QUOTE] Didn't I go into the actual source of the European collective's so consistently malicious perspective in some detail in earlier in this thread in a post to Clyde [below]?

Aren’t any of you aware of the fact that the ongoing onslaught on non-whites generally, on the peoples of African ethnicity specifically goes a lot deeper, literally still stands on the intellectual construct of the Greeks thinkers, who as Europe’s first technical culture created both the spiritual and intellectual foundation of the European collective’s ethos/asili?

Particularly dangerously damaging and still very widely embraced is Plato and his so very very bizarre higher mind lower body/limbic brain, mind and body separation [as opposed to fusion] CONCEIT which defines whites as humanity’s brain/elite/with non-whites the limbs/objects to be totally controlled by the white “brain”, thus creating the basis of their so very obviously extremely spiritually and intellectually alienated concept of OBJECTIVITY [as superbly dissected and put under the microscope in “Yurugu – An African centred critique of European cultural thought and Behaviour” by Marimba Ani/easily the most challenging and rewarding book that I have EVER read]?

Why aren't these so allegedly peaceful CHRISTIAN white folks in the USA and worldwide, also asking themselves how the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration now, actually occurred if the allegedly Christian European nations/Whites had EVER viewed our so brutally enslaved African ancestors [and their siblings who were tortured mutilated and murdered for either refusing to submit/be BROKEN or to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] as fellow members of the human family as opposed to mindless beasts [is that level of consistent maliciously EVIL malevolence a Christian thing]?

Additionally isn’t it also a fact that only very very rarely have European countries promoted/sanctioned cruelty to animals back then [the various hunts like fox hunting etc and the still popular bull fighting] or even now [as Michael Vick knows all too well] as legally acceptable behavio ur; which surely makes their ongoing so sadistically brutal collective onslaught on the rest of the human family in general [in the Americas, Australasia, Asia and Africa]; on the peoples of African ethnicity specifically [during both Slavery and the colonialism it evolved into] a truly profoundly baffling paradox but for this facility to view us as OBJECTS [as opposed to human beings with the same inalienable rights as whites] to be controlled/even destroyed as whites see fit?

However, isn’t the USA itself and virtually ALL of the countries of the Americas based on the genocide of the Native Americans by white elites to steal their land usurp their sovereignty [with the indigenous peoples of Australasia suffering a similar fate] and the chattel enslavement for hundreds of years of Africans by this killer and the rest of the European collective in the USA and the rest of the Diaspora’s ancestors?

Doesn’t this tragedy [17.06.15] in a traditionally Black as opposed to White Church in Charleston spectacularly highlight that there are white USA citizens like this so despicably cowardly murderous RETARD, who genuinely believe that the so consistently murderous as standard behaviour of whites generally, including the so corrupt as standard behaviour of the USA’s institutionally racist police and judiciary, specifically; is STILL the WAY TO GO [a winning formula as non-whites in general, we peoples of African ethnicity specifically, continue to turn the other cheek, forgive perpetrators who haven’t said sorry or even shown the slightest sign of remorse] in the 21st century?

[QUOTE="KMeister, post: 923241, member: 50630" I would be very interested to read which of my opinions you find erroneous. Please present your position on this matter and I promise to review it with an open mind. /QUOTE] REALLY, so what about your so consistent flight from my assertions and questions [above]/I'm still WAITING/toe tapping? ROFL

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back