Black People : White Corporate America profitting off the Thug Appeal

I think 50Cent's movie as well as his music should be protested.

He's a disgrace to Black manhood.

...caling himself a criminal and gorilla and letting a white boy used him like that.

Imagine an Arab being used by the Jews to make a movie of his life story as a terrorist.
They'd blow up every movie theater that even dared to show the TRAILER!

Dual Karnayn said:
I think 50Cent's movie as well as his music should be protested. He's a disgrace to Black manhood....caling himself a criminal and gorilla and letting a white boy used him like that. Imagine an Arab being used by the Jews to make a movie of his life story as a terrorist. They'd blow up every movie theater that even dared to show the TRAILER!

They would blow it up literally...your absolutely right!

PanAfrican

I don't know why we as Black men put up with these clowns ruining our reputation like that before the eyes of the civilized world.

I consider myself young but I can remember 20 years ago a Black man wouldn't dare come on television calling himself a gorilla or brag about his real-life exploits as a criminal.

Iceberg Slims wrote a book about being a pimp years back and caught a lot of flack for it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back