Black People : Stephen A Smith: Lapdog for White Supremacy on the American Corporate Plantation

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by RAPTOR, Jun 5, 2014.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    by Danny Haiphong
    The white power structure in the U.S. controls the guns, money, communication media and levers
    of government. In a pinch, it can also call on the Black Misleadership Class, “America's neo-colonial
    elite that occupies a few privileged seats in Washington and corporate offices.” Stephen A. Smith is
    a soldier in white racism’s army.

Stephen A. Smith is a corporate media pundit for ESPN and a member of the Black misleadership
    class. The Black misleadership class is America's neo-colonial elite that occupies a few privileged
    seats in Washington and corporate offices. This parasitic class derives its privilege directly from the
    exploitation of the Black working class and poor, and for that matter, the entire working class and
    poor of the planet. However, its success is not the result of a divine desire to "pound the pavement"
    as Stephen A. Smith puts it, but from the willingness to collaborate with the ruling class in return
    for a piece of profits and status accumulated from the wealth, blood, and labor of the
    exploited Black majority. So it should come as no surprise that Stephen A. Smith would shamelessly
    defend white supremacy and abhor Black America’s very existence. This has been the historically
    proven method to how one “makes it” in America’s corporate plantation.

Stephen A. Smith's comments are just as heinous, if not more so, than Sterling and Cuban's. Smith
    applauded Cuban for being honest about "prejudice", but did not stop there. He went on to chastise
    the Black community in minstrel-show fashion. In this period, it has become the official policy of
    white imperialism's Black leaders to dehumanize the Black working class and poor with white
    supremacist rhetoric of responsibility and personal defect. Smith pimped his personal success as
    akin to the "American Dream"
    and wagged his finger at the irresponsibility of Black men who wear
    "their pants hanging down." According to Smith, Black America apparently has no grasp of the
    colonial "English language" or the "due diligence" to "succeed" in the country that submits most
    of Black America to neo-colonial slave conditions. Smith's tirade evoked the mythological image of a
    sub-human Black poor that has become so commonplace in the American mind. As Barack Obama
    has readily reminded us, Black America is shamefully irresponsible, criminal even, and it takes the
    will to be more like White America to make it out of the misery he and his ruling class masters
    enforce.

Read more: http://blackagendareport.com/content/stephen-smith-lapdog-white-supremacy-the american-corporate-plantation

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
  3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    Donald Sterling on Clippers sale: ‘It’s all good’
    “I feel fabulous,” Sterling toldNBC4′s Fred Roggin Tuesday night in Los Angeles. “I feel very good. Everything is just the way it should be, really.
    It may have worked out differently, but it’s good. It’s all good.”

http://thegrio.com/2014/06/04/donald-sterling-clippers-sale/

4. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Smith needs attention to be relevant in order to stay "Stephen A. Smith".

Following in the footsteps of Jason Whitlock and Michael Wilbon makes it hard for Smith to be "Stephen Smith", therefore "Stephen A. Smith" is created and established.

To be just another "Michael Wilbon" probably wouldn't allow him to have a show.

So he has been used as the pseudo "Black Perspective" on ESPN, similar to how some people used to run to "Sharpton" or "Jesse" when cultural conflicts occurred. He gets paid to talk and write about what others talk about.

Below is a sample of what Smith does as he often uses others to somewhat exemplify himself, like when Dyson was on and pretty much made him look like an infant, yet he could not accept what he would consider a "defeat".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...phen-a-smith-calls-michael-wilbon-a-d-c-homer

“I think Mike Wilbon is insane,” Smith said, when asked if RGIII were the 2012 MVP. “Now let me preface my comments by saying this: we’re talking about the great Mike Wilbon, a fantastic columnist and reporter, a mentor and advisor, a friend, one of the pioneers in this business. I love him dearly. We’re very good friends. I love him, but he’s crazy.

“He’s been hanging out with Tony Kornheiser a little bit too much,” Smith continued, “and I love Tony, too. I just don’t understand some of this. I shouldn’t say I don’t understand, because when it comes to Mike Wilbon, let me tell you something about Mike Wilbon: always raise a little eyebrow when it comes to two places: D.C., where he worked for the Washington Post for many years as an outstanding columnist, one of the best in America, and Chicago, his hometown.

“He’s a little bit biased,” Smith concluded. “Mike gets a little bit excited there. I mean, Mike’s willing to come off the golf course for those two cities, I’m just telling you that right now… I think you’re just getting a little bit beside yourself, but that’s what Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser appear to do sometimes. I love ‘em both. They’re far more wise than me. But I’m not letting those Washington homers, those D.C. homers, get away with this one. No no no no no no.”​

How would you (if possible) compare Stephen Smith with Mike Wilbon?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/05/22/cuban-takes-heat-for-comments-on-prejudice-bigotry/

Or even a Jason Whitlock?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/...rd-race-racism-skip-bayless-first-take-102612

By the way the videos below are also of interest on how the "Media Industrial Complex" attempts to place one so called "black" against another, almost for the sake of entertainment or attempting to pry into the "real conversations" that "blacks" have without spies present:

A good breakdown on how they construct the process of the battle-line tactics where they find opposing view points of "black" people and have them debate in their presence.

http://www.counter-racism.com/c-r_tv/ms_fager.html

Respect

5. novek

novek Active Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +36
    Just gonna play devils advocate and say that Mr. Smith wasn't referring to ALL black people. I personally think if you are some what offended by what he said, he was probably talking to you.

True, he probably shouldn't have put it out there like that but its 2014 and we can't act as if he was the first to air our dirty laundry.

6. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Yeah and if you have to ask how much a rare artifact is, then you probably can't afford it, right? That is what we call reverse psychology 101.

Did you read the entire article and
    or listen to the entire debate with dyson?

7. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    IMO, Michael Meyers is worst....He's always grinning, and smiling, with his head up Hannity's rump.

Peace!

8. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Anyone on "Fox News" has already been marked accordingly, and to speak on the obvious would be like adding toilet water to rain to make it wetter.

Could start a completely different thread and go on and on about "Fox News tokens", and it probably wouldn't end... but then again, I probably wouldn't have much interest in it.

Respect

9. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    :toast:

GooooooooD Point!!!

I have to bite toilet water analogy......:lol:

Peace!

10. Xeon

Xeon Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +20
    "Stephen A. Smith is a corporate media pundit for ESPN and a member of the Black misleadership
    class. The Black misleadership class is America's neo-colonial elite that occupies a few privileged
    seats in Washington and corporate offices."

Ha! I don't think so! While I do not always agree with bro Smith, I do respect him for his animated demeanor (very entertaining) and his independent candor and sometimes rancorous rants that are based on what "he believes" and not what "others believe". It never ceases to amaze why blacks who do not parrot the Afro-nudnik race blather are considered a race traitors, dupes, pawns or disloyal. This makes no sense. During the 1960s, most black organizations (e.g. CORE, Urban League, SCLC, NAACP, SNCC, BPP, et al) disagreed and espoused different "ideology and methodology" (and were sometimes hostile to one another) but they all worked for the dismantling of Jim Crow, racial violence and legal discrimination against black Americans! The carping of Stephen Smith serves no meaningful purpose if it is based on some contorted and juvenile self immolating nationalistic racism....