Black People Politics : Which New Approaches Do We Need To Unite Black People In 2016?!?

Of course I have been trying but I have been looking for the deactivation button this site one of the men you have on here is very negative so sad but anyway were is the deactivation button please so I can get the hell of this page or better yet you take me off

So you can tell me how to get off or you go ahead and do the honors does not matter to me this site suck

This is site full of fake so called want to help black people most of you all are just crabs in a bucket negroes

Or just here to make money but not off me. Get me the hell off this page sometime your own black people can be your worse enemy

Destee please get me off this site asap

I will make sure I tell my friends this is not a welcoming site for blacks

Leaving here is as simple as it was when you came.

Walk back through that same door and never return.

But since you cannot figure it out ... begging for my help while disrespecting us ... i got you.

:heart:

Destee

Here's a novel idea:

WE need to stop acting like we, individually, know everything that WE, collective, needs to do...to self-correct...and start listening to each other. WE are quick to EMBRACE our BLACKNESS, and just as quick to kill our black brothers. WE need to learn to love US; not with words, but with our heart. YOU DON'T KILL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. YOU LOOK OUT FOR THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. YOU DIE FOR THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. YOU SUPPORT THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE. WE have to do that, to that degree, before we can build a society that's about US. At present, the only enemy we have that's worth fighting is US. WE have to learn to, individually, get out of the way of our success...coz OUR success isn't about an individual. AN EXAMPLE: if you put five hundred of us in a room, with the only thing on the agenda--to develop a road map for our succesS--nothing would be accomplished. WHY? Because we, individually, have to be right about everything. so, WE, collective, cannot move forward. we refuse to admit that we do not have all the answers...that someone, other than OUR self, might know something about an area of interest that we (I) don't. instead of listening, we're too busy running our mouths...and saying nothing. That is, if the meeting doesn't degrade into complete chaos.

the individual we will think i'm being anti-black...and will be ready to lynch me--metaphorically speaking. while the collective WE will consider my words, to some degree. but until WE can learn to love me, we will remain the individual, and the individual will never successfully lead US to where WE need to be.

a thought.
I agree with what you posted here. I'm trying to understand why black people don't trust other black people. Either in their thought process or other areas. It prevents us as black people to be united. It would greatly help as well if we would simply stick to a cause. Use our rights to vote to elect those who stand for us and not against us. Don't just sit around complaining about mess but doing nothing to change them. That could start in our communities. We have got to become united!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back