Black People Politics : Former Sanders Aide: 'We Don't Need White People Leading the Democratic Party'

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of The Sister is Right,

Former Sanders Aide: 'We Don't Need White People Leading the Democratic Party'

A former spokesperson for Senator Bernie Sanders' campaign said on CNN that the Democratic Party needs "diversity" at the top levels of the Democratic National Committee, and added that “we don’t need white people leading the Democratic Party right now.”

Symone Sanders also noted Dean’s criticism of Bernie Sanders and considered it a mark against his bid to lead the democratic party ...

Video
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/1...ed-white-people-leading-the-democratic-party/

AP_160449505563.sized-770x415xc.jpg

(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik) - Symone Sanders

I think Blacks should take it a step further than that. Since the Dems have proven they are only slightly less racist than the repubs Blacks should register as undeclared or independent voters. Makes no sense to guarantee the dems your vote. They will never seriously work for us.

I tend to agree, however, unless the third party ticket is populated, the extent to which, it determines the winner, favor then goes to the opposition party or republican, by vote splitting.

I tend to agree, however, unless the third party ticket is populated, the extent to which, it determines the winner, favor then goes to the opposition party or republican, by vote splitting.

We can vote for any party for POTUS while registered independent. State and local primaries require you registering as a dem or repub. You can switch back and forth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back