Africa : Where did humanity began in Africa?

If they were shown to be further south around Kenya, they existed in the Nile valley

Evidence please.

What study states they existed in the Nile Valley or Kenya and that they are related to modern humans?

I have yet to see any proof provided that Neanderthals are related to Africans.

there is no evidence - as a matter of fact all evidence suggest otherwise. Africans are in no way related to Neanderthals; except for some African Americans (north and south America) based on the mixing with Europeans who can be found with Neanderthal dna.

there is no evidence - as a matter of fact all evidence suggest otherwise. Africans are in no way related to Neanderthals; except for some African Americans (north and south America) based on the mixing with Europeans who can be found with Neanderthal dna.
I'm posting at the same time asking the same questions omowalejabali - lol. Different way of asking - but the same questions - I need evidence and proof - first that ancient Egyptian civilization existed 14 thousand years ago as he placed them to 12,000 b.c.

There is no evidence which suggest that Africans have Neanderthal dna or have ever mixed with them.

There is a possibility - and a slim one at that - that there are some AA's with Neanderthal within them but that slim chance can be based on the fact of mixing and NOT from our inherited African DNA.

Do you have any documentation or archaeological research which shows that ancient Kemet can be placed to about 12,000 bc?

Not off the top of my head. I remember some article/study about new dating techniques a while back. It specifically mentioned Egypt being older than long reported

Yeah - they've found that it actually originated in West Africa - and migrated OOA - for some time they tried to say that King Tut has R1b and it could be possible which means you have royal relationships .... at the same time E1b1a was found to be Ramses III - which is strictly West Africa in origins. This takes us back to the old link which I've been trying to find on this forum - i think titled "did West Africans come from Egypt".

R1b - in Tut, E1b1a in Ramses III - and they've found other West African connections within the royal bloodlines of the Pharaohs - but my question now becomes - did these Kings come from the west and migrated to the east? We know that the first Kings came from the south as they stated in their documentations - so now it kinds of brings up the idea of what part did West Africa play in ancient Km.t

Snake worship was important in ancient Km.t as it was in West Africa and South Africa - which brings up to the 70,000 year old snake worship ... Cameroon is known for its production of R1 and R1b which is some places it is as high as 90%.

Bro I do have 'royal relationships'. I shaed that info months ago. Here is one of the threads.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/introduction-to-the-bible-with-complexion.69743/

As far as what role West Africans played, again, this goes back to migrations east from the Trans Saharan Chadic basin.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back