Africa : Where did humanity began in Africa?

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
For years I've been reading the debates about humanity coming from East Africa migrating and populating the rest of the world. From that point we began to see a lot of evidence which suggest that humanity came from South Africa ... but I often would notice that they would be hesitant to do research on West Africa.

So now that they are actually and finally doing research in Africa they are finding things that are actually reshaping history. I think this is extremely important especially to our people who many are descendants from West Africa.
"Cradle of humanity

Africa is considered by most paleoanthropologists to be the oldest inhabited territory on earth, with the human species originating from the continent. Fossil remains have been discovered of several species of early apelike humans thought to have evolved into modern man.

Since the mid-1990s, several groups of prominent scientists have begun to challenge East Africa's position as the evolutionary cradle of humanity, suggesting that it may have been more in central or western Africa.

In 1995 a group of French scientists discovered a 3.5-million-year-old jawbone of one of man's ancestors - an Australopithecus afarensi - west of the Rift Valley in Chad, central Africa.

In 2001 a Chadian student discovered a seven-million-year-old skull of a hominid, or Sahelanthropus tchadensis, dubbed "Toumai", possibly one of man's more distant relatives.

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/archive/Swiss_archaeologist_digs_up_West_Africas_past.html?cid=5675736

Key facts
9,400BC: invention of pottery in Mali, West Africa.
9,400BC: first use of wild cereals in the Sahara and Sahel regions.
8,000BC: invention of pottery in the Middle East and Sahara.
7,500BC: domestication of pigs, sheep and goats in the Middle East.
7,000BC: domestication of cows in Africa.
5,700BC: development of irrigation in Mesopotamia.
3,800BC: use of the wheel in the Black Sea and Caucasus regions.
3,700BC: first large city, Uruk in Iraq.
3,400BC: first phonetically readable script in Egypt.

Humanity came first and then the animals and everything else came afterwards. Your title and post suggests that animals, neatherthals came before 'man'. This is not the case. intelligent life can not come from an neatherthal. Intelligent life comes from 'God'.

WoW! Dang!

Humanity came first and then the animals and everything else came afterwards. Your title and post suggests that animals, neatherthals came before 'man'. This is not the case. intelligent life can not come from an neatherthal. Intelligent life comes from 'God'.

Where did he mention anything about Neanderthals in Africa?

For years I've been reading the debates about humanity coming from East Africa migrating and populating the rest of the world. From that point we began to see a lot of evidence which suggest that humanity came from South Africa ... but I often would notice that they would be hesitant to do research on West Africa.

So now that they are actually and finally doing research in Africa they are finding things that are actually reshaping history. I think this is extremely important especially to our people who many are descendants from West Africa.

Key facts
9,400BC: invention of pottery in Mali, West Africa.
9,400BC: first use of wild cereals in the Sahara and Sahel regions.
8,000BC: invention of pottery in the Middle East and Sahara.
7,500BC: domestication of pigs, sheep and goats in the Middle East.
7,000BC: domestication of cows in Africa.
5,700BC: development of irrigation in Mesopotamia.
3,800BC: use of the wheel in the Black Sea and Caucasus regions.
3,700BC: first large city, Uruk in Iraq.
3,400BC: first phonetically readable script in Egypt.

I think your timeline is missing some parts such as this which predates most of what you listed.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1040618212033423

The Khormusan sites in Nubia are 65,000 to 55,000 years old.

http://www.numibia.net/nubia/prehistory.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back