Black People : When You Finally Convince 30 Million Black Folks to Give up Christianity /Then What?

There really is no "then what" because that will never happen... Now in the dream world of what if it did happen...we still wouldnt need to ask "then what" because once those religious and cultural blinders are off people will be able to see with their African eyes and think with their African minds...They would then have the good sense to know that it is impossible for a woman to be made from a man, and for a snake to talk...among other assinine ideas. The enemy strong hold will be destroyed and the world would be as it was when we ruled...Now I know that sounds abstract but there was time when this was truth and the world wasnt upside down and backwards because of the cave beasts and their "religion". It was a time when we KNEW and didnt believe, yes there was a time when 2+2 actually equalled 4...

but folks who every single day and night, 24/7 harp about Cristianity this and Jesus that for months and years like a brocken record, what is the point?
- But YOU started this thread!! :confused:

Why? Because you WANT folks to HARP on Christianity so it gives you an excuse to start more and more threads on christianity 'haters' (as you refer to them) when this one becomes to much for your one tracked mind to handle............

Most people here speak about Religion and only in a christians mind is it translated to mean Christianity.

For the record I have never asked any christian to 'give up' christianity. If anything i have asked them to keep it to themselves, or to simply come outside the 'book' for a minute and take a look around the garden to see where what's in the 'book' really came from.

- But YOUstarted this thread!! :confused:

Why? Because you WANT folks to HARP on Christianity so it gives you an excuse to start more and more threads on christianity 'haters' (as you refer to them) when this one becomes to much for your one tracked mind to handle............

Most people here speak about Religion and only in a christians mind is it translated to mean Christianity.

For the record I have never asked any christian to 'give up' christianity. If anything i have asked them to keep it to themselves, or to simply come outside the 'book' for a minute and take a look around the garden to see where what's in the 'book' really came from.

Amen!

Hotep!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back