Black Poetry : When Fogs Collide

Rich - This work was created for those who have fallen in Love or are about to fall in Love or hope to fall in Love because it’s a magnetizing pulse we hunger for either overtly or secretly. We’re willing to starve ‘til it comes and voraciously feed on its impact when it does, later to languish in its afterglow. And when it’s gone, we just never knew there were that many tears inside to miss all those wonderful ‘sugar smacks’ which no longer will be there. Thanks for stopping by Rich and ‘flowing’ a little here with us fogs. HH

MzBlkAngel – I’m so very happy you liked this. If you ever find yourself in the middle of a powerfull and unavoidable ‘love flow’ headed straight your way, stand tall, open wide your arms, hold your head back and yell “INCOMING” at the top of your voice. When it hits, it’ll put a smile on you that can’t be removed without medical consultation. I once yelled it at the top of my voice. That was five decades ago and I’m still that boy frog(ribbit) who can’t wait to leap to that lily pad where he finds his girl frog(ribbit, ribbit). Not only that….I even kept the SMILE too. Whoa! You’re right MzBlkAngel, love does flow everywhere with time. Thanks for spendin’ some here. HH
P.S. – Quick! Turn around! Was that a ‘thumping’ looking at you just now! LOL.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back