Black Poetry : When Fogs Collide

Waz – I tried to impart a little Hope where some may think it no longer exists. I am indeed elated that this work did your heart good. It did mine good to write it with a realization that the search for Love is a universal quest and if fogs can do it then there is Hope for the rest of us. Thanks Waz for stopping by with your wonderful words. Namyh

Cocobutterskyn - Love comes in many forms. This was one that many of us rarely ever see. Happy I was able to share a peek. Thanks Cocobutterskyn. Namyh

Rich - When any poet creates a work and someone loves the reading, no higher honor can be given. Thanks for it Rich. Namyh

LovesDestiny – I’ll bet you turned around. Didn’t you? Was there a thumping looking at you? If so, you’ve been inducted at the level of “witness” and graduated to the lofty rank of “participant” and that’s always AMAZING. Thanks LD and congrats. Namyh

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Harry Hyman,

Here is what did it for me:

And I felt prized over all above
to have witnessed the thumpings of fogs in Love
and realize that Love is the searching pulse
of a heart that’s thumping for someone else
and “just” when you think life is over or blue,
you’ll turn and a thumping will be looking at you !

Now Brother Hyman, thats sea deep, cause here is a person that had given up, but not out, then, all of a sudden, bingo..........that's good!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back