Black People : What Things Have Hindered Black Progress

I write this to ask you to please, reconsider.

Actually Sister ... it's nothing to reconsider at this point ... this warning happens to fall within the "transitional period" ... of our moving to this new system ... none of these warnings will stick with you ... they'll automatically expire in 24 hours ... or 48 ... or sump'n short like that ... we're testing right now ... so everyone can see how the new system will work ... and have time to adjust themselves ... become more familiar with our 13 rules ... all of that ... if necessary ... during this "transitional period" ... say a few days ... maybe a week ... i don't know ... but you're good ... none of this counts in real life ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Oh. Well. I misunderstood (she mumbled, eeeking).

My bad. :blush:

lol ... bless your heart ... whew! ... :injured:

it's good that it happened though ... so others can see a live demonstration of the new system ... how it's gonna work ... good good good ... Thanks Sister!

In fact ... i'll go ahead and remove the warning ... i think it's probably served it's purpose sufficiently ... got you all worked up and stuff ... :lol: ... maybe willing to consider the rules in a slightly different light ... who knows ... :love:

I'll remove it now ... you won't have to wait the 24 or 48 hours.

But when we start this up, in real life, they'll count and they'll count for some time.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Glad you posted the good Dr. Claud Anderson, here'a another one featuring some of his insight:

BAMN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.wmv

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back