Black Spirituality Religion : What is Sprituality?

Thank You brother kenyatta, I appreciate that you take the time and effort to communicate your findings and your knowledge. It’s clear that you have given a lot to search for what is with-in us. I have encountered very few like you. Your choice of words tell a great deal of what you have discovered. For me to say that I have found the same as you, sounds so very hollow.

For me to say that I was blessed at birth, to the family I was born to, sounds just as hollow. There are but two things that my great grandmother (fathers line) told me that I can still remember. One that we African people were much more power full then we are now. I was just before six, at this time. I express how powerful with my face, not with words, as to what kind of power? Her answer came with a gesture, her right hand touched her temple then her hart. Both metal and spiritual.

I have found that very few people in the west understand, comprehend, know, what spiritual means.

As you have stated, many have become conflicted with the many thoughts and distractions about them each day. By design the west and others have diverted our senses away from our selves. There have been many times, that I have encountered confusion from those who are suppose to know. Yet in some of the places that I have been, in far off locations, with the humbles of people, I have felt the warmest of calm with the fewest of expressions. These very different people, live away from major so called civilized centers. Many of them don’t read and have lived very simple life’s.
Their spiritual ways are animist in nature for the most part. Yet their sense/presence up on the earth is keen, fully aware of every gesture they express and receive. For me to state, that these encounters were a delight to my spirit is understated. To put into words what our beings can be aware of is hard for me to say in in-gles.

For others I will try. I will say that the answers, if one were to call them that, lay inside of your being. Your inner self, our quiet calm fully mindful of all that is around you with-out thought or conditions. An open-ness of our energy centers (censors) to powers (forces) that surround and pass thru us all. It takes re-learning to shed all the garbage you have been fed by the connivers.

Again thank you brother for your efforts.

AXE

Amazingly, science and DNA today has been able to conclude that everyone on earth can be traced....not back to a man, but back to a woman through Mitochondrial DNA which is only passed through the woman. SO MUCH FOR THE CONSTRUCTED BIBLICAL LIE ABOUT ADAM BEING FIRST AND THE WOMAN COMING FROM HIM. As a historian I have had to go back and begin to deconstruct HIS- Story only to find that HER-story was first and was purposely covered up, destroyed and buried by man in order to elevate himself above that which gave him birth...THE WOMAN !! It is for these reasons and more that we have strayed so far away from being spiritual....for MAN is not naturally spiritual by nature but WOMEN ARE.

Women do not have to validate themselves in the world, for they are validated simply by the sheer fact that they give birth...and because they give birth, they are naturally INTERNALIZED. Man on the other hand is not naturally internalized and as such, seeks to validate his existence outside of himself through war, conquest, material acquisition and destruction...something linked to testosterone. As such, science has equally found that women are more in touch with themselves and with nature. Because women have a natural 28 day cycle, it has been found that she created the first calendar which was lunar and also changes every 28 days. It has equally been discovered that it was she who created language and passed it while nursing her infant on her breast. It has been discovered that she was the first herbal doctor and taught man face to face love. As such, it was she who created culture and not man. Even in ancient Kemet (Egypt) a ruler could not ascend the throne unless he did so through a woman. Why so? Because she was looked at as being born royal and not the man. Check the Kemetic, Greek, Roman and other histories and you will see that they all consulted with ORACLES who were able to forsee events and who held special powers. Look deeper and you will see and learn that they were FEMALES AND NOT MEN. In essence, I am letting you know that there is a history that has been covered up, buried, rewritten, demonized and totally ignored by men on this planet. The question therefore becomes why, what, when, where and how.

I do not take any of this lightly because it is the key as to why the world is the way it is today...and I equally acknowledge that it isn't going to change until women empower themselves through knowledge of themselves and history to change it. Men are out of control and have been out of control for some time now....with her as the first victim. If man is to reach a point of becoming or touching base with his spiritual nature, it will be through the guidance, the love and the wisdom of a woman and not himself.

OK, now I wanna demonstrate the perils of embracing a European analysis. and how by embracing that European analysis it can begin the ignition to this "all women are the same" mental construct.

notice the above quote please. the highlighted bold are mine.

may I ask that you observe the lack of specificity when addressing the Black Woman.

this is one of the first buttons which is activated in order to divest Black Women of their divinity: generalize her special gifts and talents so that any group can be inclusive. (study the concept of damnatio memoriae).

now, let's you and I do a compare and contrast to his piece with another's piece.

Here's a quote from Merlin Stone, a non Black Woman, in her book When God was a Woman ( New York, 1976, page xi):

"This book is the result of my reactions to these and similar questions which many of us concerned about the status of women in our society have been asking ourselves and each other. As if in answer to our queries, yet another question presented itself. What else might we expect in a society that for centuries has taught young children, both female and male, that a MALE deity created the universe and all that is in it, produced MAN in his own divine image--and then, as an afterthought, created woman, to obediently help man in his endeavors? The image of Eve, created for her husband, from her husband, the woman who was supposed to have brought about the downfall of humankind, has in many ways become the image of all women."

please notice the similarities. notice the lack of specificity. notice how--via inference--all women suffer the same thing and by default all women are entitled to the ancient glories.

notice how if our people who were just coming onto the next level (black man or Black Woman) were to read these words how they would NOT have a tunnel vision for our Queens; they will most likely conclude that all women were Queens, all women sat on the thrones of Kemet, all women created systems of thought and "spirituality."

let us not be afraid to give Black Woman her glory and Perfection because it all belongs to her, the Black Woman.

Last edited:
Your words have been put forth so plainly and evenly --that even a 3rd grader understands their content, structure, conceptual value and meaning...

"Lack of knowledge" almost always is prompted by ---questions and responses-- that reveal an absence of deep research, if any and all. The secret of asking who, what, why, when and where is not a gift that everyone has...I am so glad you do!

1538650_847049315310708_7532104190292900786_n.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back