Black People : What Is Needed Before Letting A Man Inside of You?

IF HE HAS NOT MANAGED TO MASSAGE THE CEBEBRAL CORTEX (MENTAL STIMULATION) IT WILL BE HARD FOR HIM TO GET ANYWHERE NEAR ME. I DON'T MEAN PLAYING GAMES WITH MY MIND, I MEAN REALLY WANTING AND KNOWING WHAT TO DO WITH ME AND BEING IN-TUNED WITH ME. YOU KNOW LIKE POETRY. IF A MAN CAN'T GET THERE, HE GETS NOWHERE, FORREAL. :SuN045:

THERE IS NO COOKIE CUTTER APPROACH TO THIS, NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL. EVERY WOMAN IS DIFFERENT AND I THINK THAT ALOT OF MEN HAVE TROUBLE REALIZING THIS. TO TREAT EVERY QUEEN DIFFERENTLY. SOME MAY NEED SOME THINGS FROM A MAN THAT OTHERS DO NOT. I JUST NEED A MAN TO SIMPLY BE HIMSELF. NOT BE AFRAID TO TALK, NOT AFRAID OF LIFE AND WHAT IT BRINGS. A MAN, NEEDS TO BE CONFIDENT AND WITH A LIL' SWAG. (NOT ARROGANCE) HE MAY NOT BRING HOME 6 FIGURES, BUT HE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE SOME KIND OF SECURITY TO HER, CUZ WHEN A WOMAN FEELS SECURE, AND KNOWS THAT HE IS INTO HER!:smooch: DANG, AIN'T NO TELLIN WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN HERE.

TO SUM IT UP, IT IS A COMBINATION OF THINGS THAT TURN A WOMAN ON. IT'S NOT ANY "ONE" THING,(WELL MAYBE ONE) DON'T COME HALF A**. CUZ WHEN A WOMAN GOT YOU, SHE GOT YOU FORREAL. SO, YOU HAVE GOT'S TO BRING YA "A" GAME BABE, IF YOU PLANNING ON GETTING IN ON SOME OF THAT HOT ACTION.

I agree every woman is different and requires things that some may not, but did you know men are that way too.

One thing i learn was that ! no woman is the same in any way they all want differently
but the thing is we have to find them things by entering the mental to learn her wants
desires and what turns her on !

So as i watch to see the different things each woman here might require before she let a man enter the pearly gates.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back