Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence?

You can't prove it, that was a baseless claim.

just a lil taste....

The Bible contains historical errors, which cannot be explained or answered but in the voice of mythology. The New Testament is filled with events that never actually happened, they are episodes of mythology that get played over and over in the lives of sun-gods like Mithras, Horus, and Bacchus, etc. The early Gnostic Christians regarded the Gospel story as purely symbolic; they rejected the Literalist movement of Christianity which prevailed over them, and corrupted the Gospel of Jesus. I suggest reading The Jesus Mysteries by Timothy Freke, Peter Gandy.

The darkness at the crucifixion, the rising saints of Matthew, the earthquake, resurrection, and the “crucifixion” itself are mythological events, they were NOT recorded by historians who lived during that period of time. Philo Judaes lived around 50 CE and never mentions the Gospel events; the Roman records of Pilate DO NOT mention Jesus. Thousands of criminals were crucified by the Romans, but no record exists of Jesus, simply because the Pilate did not crucify him. He was saved by God according to Psalms 20:6, Hebrews 5:7, and Al-Quran 4:157. Regarding the alleged “darkness and earthquake in Matthew”, there is not a shred of evidence to support the Gospel story.

Matthew is the only Gospel in the New Testament that records “Herod’s slaughter of the innocents”. We have explicit quotations from scholars to substantiate that “Herod’s slaughter of the innocents” is just another recapture of pagan mythology. The sun-gods of ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt were threatened at birth, and the order was made to kill all the “new-born infants”. The same episode was replayed in the life of Jesus, who is considered a ‘sun-god’ by modern Secular scholars.

Jesus was not the Son of God but the ‘Sun of God’. Amazing isn’t it? God would never defy His own creatures, even to the slightest extant. Hence, the titles of “Lamb of God” and “God the Son” are reversions to paganism. The “God the Son” implies the pagan trinity. The title “Lamb of God” is also not unique; it was applied to Krishna as well, the Hindu savior who lived hundreds of years before Christ was born.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/abdullah_smith/historical_errors_in_the_gospels-3.htm

one love
khasm

it's about balance. priorities.
you control sex. sex does not control you.
it's all about who is in charge, you or your feelings/pleasures.

Given what I typically see in the world, I will have to disagree with this :).
The energy certainly controls most people.
Given it is so potent, "control" may not be possible.
Perhaps it is better to circulate and balance rather than "control"?

youre as old as you feel;)

peace

I tried to tell him that about a year ago.....lol

The most honorable Elijah Muhammad said: it takes us 75 years just to learn how to live. This White Supremecy system has caused some of us to think of ourselves as old in regards to age. To us 'age' meant wisdom, not a number or physical degreee.