Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence?

James, you aren't by yourself...I'm on my second month going on my third and I'm in bed every night with a woman. Once we began serious study and the implications of what it does to the mind and body as well as what other purposes the seminal (sperm) has when directed, I chose to do this for higher purposes...as well as to master my own self....in other words, do I govern the penis or do I allow the desire to govern me?

WOW

black people eat too much and eat bad food. as a result we are too fat. we have health problems.
i'm not telling people to stop eating just to clean that mess up. we should eat to live not live to eat.
same with sex. the point is that your pleasures can be the greatest weapon againset you.

black people need to check themselves.

Self-control. Self-discipline.
Don't be your own worst enemy.
Falling on one's own sword.

James, you aren't by yourself...I'm on my second month going on my third and I'm in bed every night with a woman. Once we began serious study and the implications of what it does to the mind and body as well as what other purposes the seminal (sperm) has when directed, I chose to do this for higher purposes...as well as to master my own self....in other words, do I govern the penis or do I allow the desire to govern me?

Keita,

Do you practice the Taoistic arts?