Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence?

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
abstinence for a sexually healthy person is usually not easy:rolleyes:, maybe for someone with low libido or whatever its called. is depriving your body from this act toxic to your body, mind, and just overall unhealthy? Or is it a good practice and ways to have control, balance and peace in practicing it. thanx in advance.

Bootzey

Feb 26, 2008
Metro ATL
Occupation
Don't Ask
You don't want to be around me if I'm not getting my treats.... I'm just saying

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
It don't say enough...especially when the facts reveal the necessity of it in order to achieve certain realms of thought, spirituality, healing, esp and serious regeneration of the body just to name a few. This is why when you look at the media, entertainment, music and all else....they try to keep you sexed out to the max physically and mentally. There is a literal truth to the saying..."f**king your brains out !!!

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
abstinence for a sexually healthy person is usually not easy:rolleyes:, maybe for someone with low libido or whatever its called. is depriving your body from this act toxic to your body, mind, and just overall unhealthy? Or is it a good practice and ways to have control, balance and peace in practicing it. thanx in advance.
The media make it look that way, but if you're not married you should practice abstinence.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: