Black People : Violent Anti-African Race Riot Rocks Israel, Black Men and Women Beaten

image.jpg
src.adapt.960.high.1389118328673.jpg

Tens of thousands of migrants to Israel protest in Tel Aviv on Sunday, calling for status as refugees or asylum status.
Uriel Sinai/Getty
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/1/5/israel-refugee-telavivprotests.html
Thousands march for refugee rights in Israel

Tens of thousands of African asylum seekers and their supporters continued a three-day protest Monday on the streets of Tel Aviv demanding that the Israeli government recognize their refugee status and end the policy of detention without trial.

"More than 30,000 demonstrators marched peacefully," police spokeswoman Lubra Samri said when the protest began on Sunday, which would make the action the largest such rally by migrants in Israel's history.

The protest comes after a December mass walk-out from a detention facility by hundreds of asylum seekers who are detained there during the night and barred from seeking work during the day. Those caught breaking the strict rules risk arrest and confinement in a closed prison.

====================================

I found articles dating back to 2010 on this issue. This has been going on for a over four years now.

Any updates on this situation, other than the fact of mass deportations?

At this point its all academic because irrespective of my take on things the bottom line is this is your website. You create and enforce the rules

Absolutely ... which everyone already knows ... though you mention it as if it's a new revelation ... or sump'n.

You knew that when you first said this to me ... "if a white racist said it talk" ... but you presented it anyway.

Why even talk to me ... if you're going to use the obvious to bow out ... ?? ... Weird. But Okay. Kewl.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I have done a lot of ceda work and have been the only white in a black ruled land...some of the roughest areas in the country... many times.

Wasn't talking to you, just in case you didn't know; but since you must insert yourself in all things about black people, specifically aimed toward black people just to defend the atrocities caucasians have committed, I'll simply state, being black in an caucasian ruled land is far different than the other way around. You can use this site and sites run by white power fanatics as example. Destee invites all, such as people like you, though it's more about building with black people, while sites building with caucasians shun all who aren't caucasian. Save your breath on how you've never heard of such sites or have even visited them, because I already know what you're all about.

Anyhow, why don't quit changing the topic, and respect Brotha RAPTOR's thread? Turning it around to be about what blacks have done to caucasians seems mighty disruptive to me, while you're here saying others are personalizing with you. How hypocritical.

Absolutely ... which everyone already knows ... though you mention it as if it's a new revelation ... or sump'n.

You knew that when you first said this to me ... "if a white racist said it talk" ... but you presented it anyway.

Why even talk to me ... if you're going to use the obvious to bow out ... ?? ... Weird. But Okay. Kewl.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

You admonished me for using some words that you prohibit. You followed up that admonitions by asking hypothetical question. I responded and you reiterated that the aforementioned words are not permitted. Bottom line. Is there a problem with my last post?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back