Black People : Violent Anti-African Race Riot Rocks Israel, Black Men and Women Beaten

Alright, however nobody was mentioned specifically

Right ... no one was mentioned specifically ... but ... imagine if someone came in and typed the following :

Its funny how "n-word" conveniently overlook systemic police brutality including being beat and killed by "n-word" for simply walking through white neighbourhoods.

I'd warn that person ... even if they didn't direct their comment to anyone in particular. It's disrespectful.

That's kinda how i make these determinations ... if i won't let anyone do us ... then i gotta not let us do anyone.

Thanks for your cooperation, and if you have more questions and/or concerns, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Right ... no one was mentioned specifically ... but ... imagine if someone came in and typed the following :

Its funny how "n-word" conveniently overlook systemic police brutality including being beat and killed by "n-word" for simply walking through white neighbourhoods.

I'd warn that person ... even if they didn't direct their comment to anyone in particular. It's disrespectful.

That's kinda how i make these determinations ... if i won't let anyone do us ... then i gotta not let us do anyone.

Thanks for your cooperation, and if you have more questions and/or concerns, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Assuming this were coming from from a white person, it wouldn't surprise me. I would have more respect for them than a white person who post fork tongued and ignorant remarks about the plight of black people, while claiming to be objective.

No thank you, I don't need to ask you anything. You own the site

You see a white kid getting assaulted and just asking the other to stop....and just taking it. Finally standing up for himself when repeatedly kicked in the head. When I read a post saying that's a supremist video....IDK....I feel the nature of the post is where anger overcomes intelligence.

Intelligence, who are you referring to. Site specific examples.

Assuming this were coming from from a white person, it wouldn't surprise me. I would have more respect for them than a white person who post fork tongued and ignorant remarks about the plight of black people, while claiming to be objective.

No thank you, I don't need to ask you anything. You own the site

I don't understand.

You'd respect a white person saying this ... but not me ... a black person?

Care to elaborate?

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back