Black People : Why Are Childen So Violent In This Day And Time ?

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
Some children are Born Genetically Violent , And Insane . HowEver , The Media Plays A Major Role in the Children Lives , If your really want to know why The Children are so Violent . Just take Good LQQk around You . There are all kinds of Violence , And Sex shows on Television which young children should not be Watching because they are not responsible enough to watch them and LQQK at them as Fiction . Their Minds Are Very Impressionable , And everything They See And Hear , They Will Act Out , If You Don't Believe Me , Think Back To When You Use To Watch Spider Man, Speed Racer , Superman Or Batman As A Child .

These characters were Heroes to you and represented Supernatural Strength . Thus you wanted to be it . You would tie A Cape Around Your Neck And Jump Of The Bed Only To Realize That You Really Couldn't Fly Like Superman . This Continues Until You Reach Another Level Of Maturity , And WhatEver Is The Fad . You Wanted That Also . WhatEver Kind Of Clothes Are Being Worn On Music Videos , You Want To Wear That , You Want Any Kind Of Hair Do Or Hair Cut That You See . You Want Any Kind Of Car Or House That You See SomeOne On Television Has .

I Can Remember , Just A Couple Of Years Ago When Halle Berry Came Out . With Her Hair In A Certain Style . Needless To Say Lot Of Women , And Even Some Men , Went And Got Their Hair Styled Like Hers . LQQk At How Impressionable You Are As An Adult . Now Imagine A Child's Mind Which Is An Empty Vessel Waiting To Be Filled , The Only Advantage To This Is , As An Adult , You Are Responsible For Your Own Actions . HowEver , A Child Isn't . He Or She Is Acting Out What They See , And Not Thinking Of The Consequence Because On Television ( Which Means To TELL - LIES -VISUALLY ) There Is No Real Consequence .

You Have Shows Such As ( Cops , NYPD , Highway Patrol , Kindred ; Embraced , New York Undercover , Prophet , Tales Of The Crypt , Thundercats , He-Man , Power Ranger , Highlander , ForEver Knight , And A Host Of Violent Movies Such As ; Double Impact , Cyborg , Kick Boxer , Street Fighter , Lion Heart , Marked For Death , Out For Justice , Terminator 1 And 2, Total Recall , Raw Deal And Not To Mention The Violent Music Videos , The List Can Go On And On . All Of Them Creating A World Of Fiction , Fantasy , And Irrealities .

Children Watch These Kinds Of Things Then They Want To Go Around Kicking Punching , Fighting . And Shooting People Down For No Reason At All . It Is Being Programmed Into Them From The Media To Think These Kind Of Things Are Alright To Indulge In The Media Is Full Of Violence , You Can't Even Change Your Channel On The Television And Find One Clean Show That Isn't Full Of Sex And Violence . You Just Can't Find Them AnyMore . More And More , Violent Crimes Are Being Committed By Children Under The Age Of 13 . I Can Remember When The Elder Would Speak About When Stealing Bubble Gum From A Store Was A Big Adventure .

NowAdays , WhomEver Can Steal SomeBody Stash Or To Kill Someone Is Honorable . Recently , A 6 Year Old Californian Boy , Who Was Accompanied By Two 8 Year Olds , Badly Beat A 5 Month Child And Stole Another Kid's Tricycle . The 5 Month Old Has Permanent Brain Damage , The 6 Year Old Was Charged With Theft And Attempted Murder .
Take A LQQk At This .

It Was Reported By Reuters Hourly New , Dated May 11, 1996 A.D. That A 15 Year Old Italian Boy Shot Himself Dead I A Game Of Russian Roulette . After Saying He Would Be A Missionary If He Survived . It Goes On To Say The Boy Was '' Perhaps Inspired By A Movie , '' A Film Shown On Television Two Days Before His Death Which Featured '' The Shooting Game '' He Had Written A Note Saying '' If After The Fifth Attempt . I Win This Game , I Would Like To Be A Missionary , '' It Is A Very Depressing Situation , You Can't Even Turn To The Nightly News , It Is Also Full Of Violence . People Are Going On Killing Sprees . And Claim To Do It In The Name Of God And Their Own Convictions .

On May 3 , 1996 A.D. It Was Reported By Reuters Hourly News . That Mourners today began burying the victims of the worst mass murder in Modern Australian History . About 600 people gathered in Hobart for the first funeral from the Port Arthur shooting rampage on Sunday , Which left 35 people dead . In addition to the funeral for bus driver Royce Thompson 59 . The Port Arthur Community Held A Private Memorial Service Today For The Victims , A Lone Guman , Martin Bryant . Has been charged in the shooting at The Popular Tourist Site . He Is Accused Of Opening Fire With An Automatic Rifle In A Crowded Cafe , And Then Continuing His Shooting Sree Outside . The 19-Hour Siege Ended When Bryant Allegedly Set Fire To A Cottage He Had Holed Up In And Ran Out To Escape The Flames .

The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online , May 4,1996 A.D. A Jobless Mexican Mother Said On Television , Thursday She Poisoned Her Three Children To Death Because She Had No Money To Buy Them Food And Did Not Want Them To Suffer , '' I Don't Have Anything To Eat , I Don't Have A Job , '' Veronica Aguilar Furlong , A 29 Year Old Former Bank Worker In This Central Mexican City , Told The News Programme . 24 Horas . Weeeping Hysterically . '' I Didn't Want Them To Suffer '' The State News Agency Notimex Quote Judicial Official Juan Tadeo Aviles As Saying Aguilar Fed Poisoned Meat To The Children Age 8,7,2. More Than A Million Mexicans Were Thrown Out Of Work By The Economic Crisis .

The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online , May 4,1996 A.D. '' An 11 Year Old British Girl Died While On Vacation In Florida In 1993 Because She Was Misdiagnosed By An Unlicensed Doctor Who Was Apart Of A Medical Scam Targeting Tourist . The Bogus Medical Services Treated Rebecca Richards . For A Throat Infection When She Had Treatable Juvenile Diabetes And Was Prescribed Antibiotics . She Died Two Days After Her Arrival In Orlando In April 1993 . The Consensus Is That Had She Been Given Prompt And Appropriate Medical Attention , He Illness Was Treatable And She Would Be Alive Today

The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online , May 11, 1996 A.D. ; Armed Men Killed 13 People And Wounded 26 In An Ambush On Three Cars Outside A Refugee Camp In Estern Zaire . One Of The Three Cars Attacked Outside Kibumba Refugge Camp Near Goma Firday Night Belonged To The Charity Care-Australia But All Victims Were Zairean . Kibumba Houses Some 200,000 Rwandans Among More Than A Million Refugees Who Fled Massacres And Civil War In 19994 ''

The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online , May 4,1996 A.D Tamil Tiger Rebels Killed 14 Soldiers And Wounded 13 Saturday When They Ambushed An Army Patrol In Eastern Sri Lanka Friday . The Rebels Killed A Policeman And A Civilian Home Guard In Separate Attacks At Chenkalady . Near Batticaloa , And At Batticaloa , And At Trinocomalee , North Of Batticaloa , A Defense Ministry Statement Said . The Government Says More Than 50,000 People Have Been Killed In The Tiger 13 Year Old Separatist War , < Now This Is Reality .

What About '' The Tasmanian Devil '' . In Australia . And I'm Not Talking About Some Fictitious Cartoon Character . I'm Talking About A Human Named Martin Bryant , Who went Off And Killed 35 People May 1996 A.D. For No Apparent Reason . And Now He Doesn't Want To Face The Public Because He's Afraid That Someone Might Kill Him . Thus Far , He Only Been Charged With Murdering One Person . :geek:

Good post brother....You forgot three of the most violent shows ever...1. The Three Stooges 2. Popeye the Sailor 3. Tom and Jerry.....These three quite often were passed off as good humor. To be honest back then these shows use to have me rolling in the floor with laughter but now there is nothing funny about a human being hit in the head with a claw hammer. Tommy and Jerry often had cartoon with racially demeaning characters portraying Africans and African Americans. They have stopped showing those episodes.

Peace......

Issa

I don't know if American children today as a whole are more violent or they just have more general mental health problems that make them bottle up rage and then snap.

When I was a kid we got into and saw a LOT more fights in the street than what I see going on today.
I came up in the late 70's and 80's and although there was gunplay, we did hella fighting with our fists, sticks, rocks, garbage cans, knives....hell I remember times where it would be about 100 of us kids throwing down outside in the park tearing up sh*t.

I don't see that now.

Too many boys are comming up soft now.

Now, almost every conflict seems to lead to gunplay so most conflicts are avoided altogether.

What we see going on in the news with all of these children nutting up and shooting up the school is an extreme to the general sissified way a lot of boys seem to be growing up today.

Radical

Tommy and Jerry often had cartoon with racially demeaning characters portraying Africans and African Americans. They have stopped showing those episodes.
Funny you should say that because I too remember shows that used to demean AfroAmericans and portray us as slaves and clowns that are no longer shown on television.

You speak of Tom and Jerry, didn't they used to show a fat black maid who swung her arms when she walked and always ended up throwing Tom out of the house when he acted up?

Even in the 3 Stooges I remember black cooks and servants being portayed is bug-eyed buffoons.

It honestly seems to be that the reason children seem to be more violent now than in the past is because of poor parenting.

Parents put their children at the center of their world, they can do no wrong as far as some parents are concerned. They're allowed to run around like little thugs and they don't worry about being diciplined. We've all seen these kids at the park with their oblivious parents.

Here is a story I just head about. A 7 year old in Fl. has been accused of killing, beating her to death, his 7 month old sister because he was mad she was getting so much attention and her crying bothered him.

Anyone can have a child, but it takes committment to raise one to be a good person. People need to think carefully before deciding whether or not to start a family.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back