Black People : Up To Us To Put Forth Our Takes This Nation's Agendas Too!

The reality is you could've just started a thread about what you're concerned/worried/etc. about, not overlay mine...

The illusion was/is being able to make unending accusations and nobody would check you...

It is your disrespect ad naseum which leads me to not say or post more than that back...

And it's not just about what you claim or say about lil ole me...

I can guess others also get sick and tired of your ego tripping b. s.

SMH

CHUCK, WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN OBVIOUS MASOCHIST?
Why are you so enthusiastically spoiling for a fight that you so obviously aren’t adequately equipped to win or are you enjoying having to RUN AWAY and HIDE in your own thread [or is this medium just too technical for YOU]?
The reality is you could've just started a thread about what you're concerned/worried/etc. about, not overlay mine...
The illusion was/is being able to make unending accusations and nobody would check you...It is your disrespect ad naseum which leads me to not say or post more than that back...
And it's not just about what you claim or say about lil ole me...I can guess others also get sick and tired of your ego tripping b. s. SMH
All of which explains/excuses your inability to address and answer relevant assertions and questions how exactly, why start a thread on a public message board if you’re going to throw all your toys out of the pram if/when people don’t respond to it, in exactly the manner you think they should [how can YOU ever dictate how others should function/are you enjoying me utilizing your arse for kicking practice]? ROFL
Even in your case, I seek to reach and to teach, but you just continue to preach...
So your preacher asks you questions that you run away from like you have all of mine, does he, or are you just having problems dealing with the fact that it is impossible to discuss or debate anything without making assertions and asking relevant questions?
And a life is a terrible thing to waste...I. e. I could've easily just let you go on presuming/assuming, above and beyond your unending rants, you too don't tend to exibit backwardness and ignorance as well, but at least you can't claim nobody told you the truth about yourself as well.
Basically, you claim to be oh so all seeing/all knowing, when at best, nobody knows everything...
AND?

Are YOU truly so easily factually and intellectually challenged as to ALWAYS have to bail out/run away as opposed to simply highlighting just how obviously flawed/weak my rationale is, why the so personal focus on ME as opposed to addressing the thread’s theme?
To me you are lacking in people skills, etc., and few here are bound to act like passive sheep, merely seeking out some shepard to protect them.
I. e., you see us both from somebody's Ivory Tower, as well as from a distance, and your takes are pretty dated...It's just not about you: And all adults do need to fight their own battles... As far as your cheap shots at me are concerned, I've heard/read/etc. a lot worse...
Why are my alleged frailties your only topic as opposed to a rational critique of my assertions and questions if you’re not yet another PALEFACE/CURTROLL BATTERING RAM on the run from the pesticide I’m posting that ALWAYS destroys them and the rest of the genuinely CLUELESS?
You have just come up with your own unique means to not put forth anything which doesn't allegedly or really enpower you first, and not us at all...
How or why is it my fault if you’re trapped in the totally lost and confused Coloured, Negro, Black as opposed to spiritually and intellectually aware, conscious African zone [or as opposed to your so feeble attempts to be arch, you could have opted for LET’S AGREE TO DIFFER]?
Do give it a rest...Or just quit posting back to me...I have other things in mind than wasting my time replying to such amateurish b. s. anymore...
Not that I can or will speak for other posters, (that is their choice and right too), but to continue to berate and chide us, i. e., as being less capable of even posting rational and reasonable replies back to you, than what you dare to imply/suggest/etc. your allege or real critics among these posters, also reveals a level of contempt/disrespect/etc., I just can't and won't just let pass, this time around...
So you’ve confronted me how exactly, MR MACHO [had you paid more attention at school, you might have made it to college] but now that I’m vibing that you probably really are of African ethnicity, LET’S AGREE TO DIFFER, as would you believe brutalizing the more unfortunate/uneducated among us, with delusions of cerebral grandeur is not one of my priorities?
End of my rant and speech...Also probably our exchanges from this point on... FYI
What exchanges, why are YOU deluding yourself that you’ve done anything more than RUN AWAY from my assertions/questions below [because YOU and I KNOW that you’re out of your depth, aren’t YOU]?

Isn’t this Syrian civil war DISASTER [civil wars ALWAYS are, as underlined by the easily verifiable facts with regard to the very bloody nightmare/they were in the UK, USA and France's history] yet another opportunistic regime changing assignment by the USA/West now that it is clear that the rebels are losing, will not be able to remove the Assad regime without a lot more assistance?

Assad and his regime are experienced/practiced with regard to adequately securing the country, blocking the deployment of the CHAOS MACHINE democratization template that creates the systematic socio-economic MELTDOWN [which has/is so efficiently looting the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa, that it has subsequently been exported to Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria even though Iran is STILL the primary target in the region] Western Imperialism utilizes as standard, don’t they, to pillage/rape strategically vital/extremely valuable natural resources from the rest of the human family?

Isn’t the key to these RESOURCE WARS [which were predicted] the western corporations/BIG OIL not even being marginally interested in paying the far higher prices strong leaders like Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad and the current Iranian regime [has to go/be removed before BIG OIL will build the pipeline to the Mediterranean coast necessary to exploit the Caspian Sea oilfields {the shortest route runs through Iran, Iraq and Syria} without going through Turkey] insist on, whereas WHO have THEY actually been paying for Iraq’s oil since they got rid of Saddam and his regime, or Libya’s oil TODAY?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

If only you realize that concentrating your efforts on raising the social and political consciousness of our people is what matters, not taking cheap shots at those who just disagree with your methods, not always your takes, etc., then you also would truly be a part of the solution, not merely an annoyance, and bound to be a part of the problem...

Actually you're starting to make a lot more sense, but I have yet to understand what your motives are, and you risk being played cheap as well as close, by our people enemies...

FYI

If only you realize that concentrating your efforts on raising the social and political consciousness of our people is what matters, not taking cheap shots at those who just disagree with your methods, not always your takes, etc.,
Chuck is there a very very widespread conspiracy in cyberspace with regard to trying to even further inflate my already planet sized ego as highlighted by the manner in which EVERYONE runs away from addressing/answering really easily verifiable assertions and relevant questions in all the threads I post to?
then you also would truly be a part of the solution, not merely an annoyance, and bound to be a part of the problem...
What problems have EVER been solved on cyberspace message boards, isn’t this an outlet for venting frustrations that can also be a source important factual information that has been strategically marginalized/ignored or buried by the mainstream?
Actually you're starting to make a lot more sense, but I have yet to understand what your motives are,
AND?

When anyone very consistently avoids addressing relevant assertions/answering any questions at all while retaining OVERVIEW mode; usually highlights that one is dealing with a PALEFACE/CURTROLL BATTERING RAM, who is dreaming of being manipulative, thus why shouldn’t I TORTURE them [highlight just how much happier we’d both be if they were even 50% as intelligent/arch as they think they are]?
and you risk being played cheap as well as close, by our people’s enemies...FYI
HOW, exactly, I’ve had some very interesting discussions/debates with some of the White posters that used to infest Blackvoices [begs the question why don’t THEY ever leave us alone] even after AOHELL bought it; whereas I KNEW that they [AOHELL] would eventually execute that Message Board, purely because there was so much good quality easily verifiable information available on it/literally its death sentence, as isn’t it a fact that truthful factual knowledge is POWER?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back