Black People : Up To Us To Put Forth Our Takes This Nation's Agendas Too!

How or why is it my fault that so many posters on internet message boards have considerable difficulty constructing even a sentence as opposed to rational response to very easily verifiable factual assertions and questions about the relevant thread's theme?
Exactly what is the allure for so many individuals in cyberspace [are you one of them] of very consistently displaying the rational processing power with regard to analysis of easily verifiable factual information, of an amoeba or brick?
Are YOU trying to be a comedian or is clowning just an integral part of your nature in that why are YOU and so many of the other pitifully LOST/GENUINELY CONFUSED so focused on ME personally; as opposed to rationally assessing/critiquing my assertions and questions related to the thread’s theme, why are you and your ilk ALWAYS behaving as if being confounded by ROCKET SCIENCE?

If this hat doesn’t fit you, why are YOU making such a determined effort to wear it?

Don’t YOU realize that your so consistent NEED to project and promote OVERVIEW as opposed to addressing my assertions along with answering the questions related to this thread's theme, highlight that you're out of your depth, aren't YOU [in crushed bug/swatted fly mode], which is what these so pitiful emotive RANTS are about [why not just PUT UP or SHUT UP], aren't THEY?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Do something constructive about the issues/problems/etc. plaguing you and yours on the homefront, then may I and others will take your advice seriously...

Otherwise I don't be letting this person annoy me and/or waste my time, from this point on...

FYI...

Is yet again the pleas of the haven nots going to deaf and dumb ears among the alleged or real ears of the haves in this nation?

I. e., our tax dollars continue to be wasted on wars meant to protect other so called allies self interests, whereas the cities on the ole homefront (like Detroit) go lacking for solutions, up to and including truly advancing the best interests of who some claim to be public servants to?!?

Let us face up to how via the post 9/11/01 era, we need to face up to how we're being played cheap and close...

At least, if we speak up and out, via these so called social mediums, nothing can or will be able to be justified in our name...

Regardless, the only folk who we can expect to speak up and out, about our issues/prolems/etc., is us!

Sometimes the obvious is pretty profound stuff, in times like these...

FYI...

Back on topic:

Bump!

FYI

Children play games: I expect better comebacks from adults! End of speech...
Do something constructive about the issues/problems/etc. plaguing you and yours on the homefront, then may I and others will take your advice seriously...
Otherwise I don't be letting this person annoy me and/or waste my time, from this point on... FYI...
Sorry about the rants... Though part of what I say also reflects what I feel too... I do consider this black brit fella an airhead... SMH
Don’t you mean professional internet TROLL/BATTERING RAM torturer, whereas isn’t the only thing consistent about YOU, headlong flight from REALITY [as opposed to my utility of the drivel you usually post/like this, to hit you on the head with]?

Obviously the BIG PICTURE with regard to the so all pervasive onslaught in the 21st century on non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically isn’t worthy of rational analysis/discussion/debate as opposed to this constant whingeing about my alleged inadequacies; or is the problem due to YOU being completely CLUELESS [which is why you and I KNOW that you are never EVER going to answer a single question in the direct manner possible with this medium]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back