Black People : Up To Us To Put Forth Our Takes This Nation's Agendas Too!

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
Is yet again the pleas of the haven nots going to deaf and dumb ears among the alleged or real ears of the haves in this nation?

I. e., our tax dollars continue to be wasted on wars meant to protect other so called allies self interests, whereas the cities on the ole homefront (like Detroit) go lacking for solutions, up to and including truly advancing the best interests of who some claim to be public servants to?!?

Let us face up to how via the post 9/11/01 era, we need to face up to how we're being played cheap and close...

At least, if we speak up and out, via these so called social mediums, nothing can or will be able to be justified in our name...

Regardless, the only folk who we can expect to speak up and out, about our issues/prolems/etc., is us!

Sometimes the obvious is pretty profound stuff, in times like these...

FYI...

Would it also be a good guess some of you here do realize the threat of another war can and will place on the backburner a needed and wanted new dialogue about what the nation's present day agendas should be about, i. e. the plight of our relations and what shall be done to bail out the cities they live in (if you call it 'living')?

Do holla back...

FYI...

Is yet again the pleas of the haven nots going to deaf and dumb ears among the alleged or real ears of the haves in this nation?

I. e., our tax dollars continue to be wasted on wars meant to protect other so called allies self interests, whereas the cities on the ole homefront (like Detroit) go lacking for solutions, up to and including truly advancing the best interests of who some claim to be public servants to?!?

Let us face up to how via the post 9/11/01 era, we need to face up to how we're being played cheap and close...

At least, if we speak up and out, via these so called social mediums, nothing can or will be able to be justified in our name...

Regardless, the only folk who we can expect to speak up and out, about our issues/prolems/etc., is us!

Sometimes the obvious is pretty profound stuff, in times like these...

FYI...
True we sat around for eight years of Bush's obvious stupidity dropping disaters on the Black community globally and twelve years later, we still have no grassroots approved and OKed National Black Political Agenda!

True we sat around for eight years of Bush's obvious stupidity dropping disaters on the Black community globally and twelve years later, we still have no grassroots approved and OKed National Black Political Agenda!

I appreciate your props, and I do agree with you, but only so far...

Obama is just one high profile black elected official, so let us not make another mistake, i. e., fail to comment etc.and suchlike on the other do nothing/all talk ones, too...

FYI

Would it also be a good guess some of you here do realize the threat of another war can and will place on the backburner a needed and wanted new dialogue about what the nation's present day agendas should be about, i. e. the plight of our relations and what shall be done to bail out the cities they live in (if you call it 'living')?

Do holla back...

FYI...

I do believe that the threat of another war will drain our economy even more, but from the little that I have learned, I think I've heard that governments actually go to war to get more money. And I do believe this too. I beleive that for some people, this upcoming war, or threat of war, will not be good but it is intended to be good for others.

I believe too, that the timing of this threat means that there will be a war and it will be a terrible war. The trouble that concerns Syria is significant, and fits ancient predictions precisely.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back