Black People : Trump has put a Lock Down , on all Pro-active Black Community Convo , online!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ndugu, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Ndugu

Ndugu Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +178
    If you notice, on all Social Media , Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, even Yotube,
    there is a lock down on any convo, about National state to state Black unity,
    or trying to achieve it ,
    National Collective Economics at a time when we need it the most
    and creating a National Poltical Agenda
    The anniversary of Malcolm's assassination was 5 days ago,
    but when you look at the internet, it seems that any convo, sustained convo,
    or focus on restoring this particular legacy; seems to have been assassinated
    since the past 2 years!

2. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,316
    This very same progressive Black "Internet" forum you are a member in good standing of among other forums I won't mention have several active and archived threads addressing and promoting our rather successful continued perseverance in the face of White adversity since it's inception 20+ years ago and unless I'm unawares Destee.com is still here unfettered by law enforcement efforts to silence it or more so shut it down. If you really care feel free to touch base with administration to see if what you say has some merit, otherwise try not to marginalize us Blacks "Who adjust to adversity but continue to work tirelessly to change our lot if not for us then for our future" in the name of panic over #45. You know. Glass half full? Good post otherwise and keep up the good work.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  3. Ndugu

United States
    Ratings:
    +178
    Yes you are right my brother, no doubts there that there are many "threads addressing and promoting our rather successful continued perseverance in the face of White adversity " but as I said , the convo on , Collective National Economics and Collective Poltics , for anything more then a brief mention has been lynched from all social media , from what I see , from Twitter Facebook and Black Planet and do note I am talking about only the time period of January 22 2017, to the time of this post! Case in point , Black Panet has been decimated! No more groups or pages, ! Facebook, since the inaugaration of the new president , over 75% of Black pages, have frozen and stopped posts, or simply vanished from Facebook!

4. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,316
    I'm not going to entertain this constant back and forth because you keep asking, asking, asking and no answer be it fact, fiction or opinion you challenge that. Never any solutions from you, just more of what you do. Start a blog o wise one then tell us what your solution is. I recall another member asking you more then once "What is your plan for the wholesale destruction of Black America and he got this".

BlackPlanet like it's racist alter ego TopixAfam decimated themselves with unmoderated madness, racist, reverse racist, antisemitic, homophobic and Anti American diatribes, bogus adware, spam, malware not to mention rampant out of control bullying and threats of bodily harm and worst. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are not valid platforms for serious or critical societal interaction, they were never meant to be nothing more then a cyber replacement for Myspace and the usual BS chatlines. These things that you keep demanding everybody here but you provide the answers to your own questions you're not going to find whatever it is you really seek. There are a number of members here who would just like to sign in, check out what threads that interest them and continue the usual dialog. When one starts a thread with a question then challenges "ALL" the answers while not ever providing a solution of his own that gets kinda stale. Good day.

5. Ndugu

United States
    Ratings:
    +178
    Brother , we just having a convo, like we were at a Block association meeting, Community board, or on the phone! I dont know what you mean back and forth!
    As far as the devices , both you and I know , what Malcolm and Dr King would be doing with social networks! The question is what is preventing us from doing the same??

6. Ndugu

United States
    Ratings:
    +178

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,213
    some of us are......

8. Ndugu

United States
    Ratings:
    +178
    then share , cause I have not seen that no where since I posted this

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,213
  10. Ndugu

United States
    Ratings:
    +178
    All due respect , Honored Elder, but I never heard Sister Yvettes solutions for National Black Unity , or Collective and Economic National Black Progress! Malcolm and Dr King had both