Black People Politics : tonight's presidential debate - 10/03/12

straight up con game is all i saw. i could have sworn i saw obama wink at romney when he said schools needed more teachers.

this whole thing is a sham. and ya'll are falling for it all over again.

obama is your winner again which means blacks loose on the whole worldwide once again.

we never got our 40 acres and a mule, but u were given that promise, though the earth was ours, so what would we do with a mere 40 acres anyway!

It is kind of boring. Romney isn't making the errors you would think he would. But geez this moderator is getting spoken over.

Romney's a joke, but you're right, Obama isn't crushing him.

The incumbent always looks and sounds less aggressive in these debates. After all, he is the guy who already has the job.

These debates are not impromptu skirmishes. No one can get crushed, albeit the media may decide to convince viewers someone was. Such as back in the Bush-Gore debates [where, in truth, Gore did much better] when the media programmed viewers into paying more attention to how Gore was exhaling than to all the semi-literate tripping-over-my-own-tongue events Bush II got away with. The media's decisions on what to focus are heavily influenced by the guidelines of their home office which are, in turn, heavily influenced by which candidate our handlers prefer.

The candidates spend many hours with professional debate coaches to prepare them to 'sound' and 'look' presidential. The questions asked are irrelevant because both candidates have been well coached on the art of saying whatever you want in response to whatever you are asked.

Hence, Obama began by talking about it being his anniversary which has nothing to do with his fitness to be re-elected but was studiously designed to win the viewers' heart from his first utterance.

The only thing left to chance is if/when a candidate stumbles off his predetermined script. Such as about 45 to 50 minutes in when Romney slipped up and said he preferred insurance companies to make his health decisions for him. What a brain dead thing to say --- the sort of dumb slips he has been making going back to the primary debates. It is too soon to tell if the media will make an issue of that or not.

None of this reflects what either man is really about or what either man really intends to do once elected.

Obama was a meandering, stuttering mess tonight. He looked like a whipped puppy with this head down all the time, not even looking at Romney in the eye. Romney completely dominated him, alpha male style.

There's no question on who won the debate. Even the whole CNN staff was flabbergasted at Romney's performance tonight.

Obama needs a teleprompter. So much for being the great debater.

I just watched most of the debate, I was expecting to hear something that I haven't heard before in politics, but my expectations was met nonetheless, with Obama defending his policies and Romney attacking his own Policies that Obama used lol. This is nothing but a show to pass the time till November. May the better liar wins.

Obama was a meandering, stuttering mess tonight. He looked like a whipped puppy with this head down all the time, not even looking at Romney in the eye. Romney completely dominated him, alpha male style.

There's no question on who won the debate. Even the whole CNN staff was flabbergasted at Romney's performance tonight.

Obama needs a teleprompter. So much for being the great debater.

lol. Obama was taking notes that is why he looked down,Romney came off as out of control and angry,also he told many lies which will hurt him in the future. I laugh at the fact no one has learned anything over the course of Obama's career. His campaigns against Hillary Clinton,and John McCain especially the debates were almost identical to this first debate against Romney. He is getting his Ali on,the old rope a dope. Obama received the same criticism against Hillary and the " Maverick" but what the the dummies at CNN and MSNBC forget is the fact that both Clinton, and McCain's likability ratings went into the toilet after they showed rudeness in the debates,the same will happen with Romney.

Does any one see a pattern besides me?they (mostly white media and white Democrats) always say year after year,month after month "Obama needs to get tough" lol ,yet he always wins in the end with his nuance political style, he lets the dumb fools punch them selves into exhaustion then he floors 'em with a right cross-Ali style. Here we have a cultural difference,whites are always impressed with belligerency,piggishness,interrupting,and ignorance as Romney displayed. They call that "toughness" well again likability wins not who can lie the best,Romney did him self no favors tonight.

The media is over praising Romney's performance,Romney dug himself into a hole with his lies,Obama will exploit that lol, it is almost like Clinton and McCain part two.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back