Black Spirituality Religion : To servants of Jesus a question

Everyone should be a servant of god/goddess

Everyone should be a servant of god/goddess

Stop letting other people define what goddess/god is for you....

be a servant to yourself, and you will find that goddess/god is within everyone and everything

find your light and stop living by blind faith

I don't know how many times it has been discussed on this board that the bible has be written and re-written and re-written

to suit a purpose....

how can anyone that is in their "right" mind agree to just accept a truth as someone else dictates it to them

Stop letting other people define what goddess/god is for you....
But yet when someone told you the Old Testament were re-written and re-written and basically garbage written to suit a purpose wasn't you allowing that person to define for you what goddess/god is not?

Didn’t you except that truth in which someone else dictated?

Your ideology fits on both sides. What you have to ask yourself is why and what has caused you to despise and reject the Holy Scriptures as a foundation.

We can let 10 people read the Holy Scriptures and some will embrace it and some will reject it.

Ask yourself, not someone else, which one you are and then examine that answer as to why.

The rest of your post addresses servants of Jesus, which I no longer am. I am a servant of the Supreme Being, not a derivative of that.

Peace and Power in Reading.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

But yet when someone told you the Old Testament were re-written and re-written and basically garbage written to suit a purpose wasn't you allowing that person to define for you what goddess/god is not?

Didn’t you except that truth in which someone else dictated?

Your ideology fits on both sides. What you have to ask yourself is why and what has caused you to despise and reject the Holy Scriptures as a foundation.

We can let 10 people read the Holy Scriptures and some will embrace it and some will reject it.

Ask yourself, not someone else, which one you are and then examine that answer as to why.

The rest of your post addresses servants of Jesus, which I no longer am. I am a servant of the Supreme Being, not a derivative of that.

Peace and Power in Reading.

Bump! In hopes of receiving a response to post #14!

In the Spirit of Sankofa1

I thought you told me to ignore post 14?

No, I was calling you on applying to the servants of Jesus, the principle of ignoring scriptures, while at the same time, you were ignoring the sameness between the God of the Old and New Testaments. Placing the question mark behind the word was a subtle attempt to call you on it. Here is the example again: Ignore? Which asks you the question of ignoring, it was a direct challenge to your use of the word, that was all Producer.

Below is what remains to be address:

What you have stated has nothing, at all, to do with the fact that the God of the Old Testament is Jesus/Yashua!

Those kind of words spoken by GOD HIMSELF pretty much did it for me, it knocked Jesus out the box. I just happen to know whom to obey. GOD is the SUPREME BEING, thus if HE tells you something it would be best to not refute, argue or invent reasons to not accept it.

Show me where GOD HIMSELF told you to worship, uplift, and put Jesus beside HIM. Show me where that it written. Because GOD is going to ask you the same question.

The Holy Son is spoken of in prophecy, in the very Scriptures read. The Father let it be known He would send His Son, and it is a matter of faith to whether you believe He did so or not. There is a need to have faith in the Father by having faith in the Son, because to say you have it in the Father alone would mean you have it in neither. How? Because He sent the Son, so to deny the Faithful Only Begotten is to deny the GREAT GLORY, The Most High, since The Son is of the Father.

As I stated, it is a matter of faith.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back