Black Spirituality Religion : To servants of Jesus a question

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I use to be a servant of Jesus, then one day I set down and read the Old Testaments. The book I read did not have all of those little cliff notes in it to suggest to my mind as to what it was referring to. I read the Old Testaments as an uninterrupted story. I discovered who I was, my forefathers, why I am a descendant of slaves, how and why my people were concurred, why we kill each other today and most of all I discovered my GOD/YH. And YH has told me.

Deut:32:12: So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.

Isa:43:11: I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isa:43:12: I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

Isa:45:21: Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Hosea:13:4: Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Those kind of words spoken by GOD HIMSELF pretty much did it for me, it knocked Jesus out the box. I just happen to know whom to obey. GOD is the SUPREME BEING, thus if HE tells you something it would be best to not refute, argue or invent reasons to not accept it.

Show me where GOD HIMSELF told you to worship, uplift, and put Jesus beside HIM. Show me where that it written. Because GOD is going to ask you the same question.

2. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    I decline sir. Have a good day though. It's sunny overy here where I am. :shades:

3. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    I don't mean to attack you only to witness. It is truly sad that you have no understanding what God's word is. Here is a logical and practical hint. Image putting together a thousand piece jigsaw puzzle. Would you put it together without looking at the finished product first? In other words look at the big picture. I have read many of your threads and it is clear that though you well versed in scripture you don't understand their purpose. You need to understand the main purpose of the Bible then figure out how and why things got to where they are. I don't know what religion you profess to be but let me help you. The Old Testiment is a collection of books that set up the path to man's redemption. The Mosaic Laws were to be followed by a group of people for the purpose of ushering in the Messiah or Saviour or Redeemer or the Christ. Remember man's disobedience to God condemned him to death physically and spiritually. God would not be God if he let man's disobedience go unpunished. I've explained this before, God is a transendant being, meaning there is nothing we can compare God with. God is exclusive, only, one of a kind. God can not conceived by our finite minds. There has never been a time when there was nothing because God has always been here. But without God we are nothing. God was so gracious and merciful he let us be redeemed by Immanuel (Hebrew: God with us). A man born of a virgin who's purpose was to fullfilled the Mosaic Law and to redeem man's soul. This man was named in the New Testiment which consequently is the a group of books that detail the life of the saviour. The New Testiment teaches us that physical death is not the end and that with repentence there is no condemnation. The New Testiment shows us God's love and teaches us to be disciples of the Good News. What is the Good News you ask? The Good News is there is way out of damnation that was provided for us. In a nutshell the Bible is about God, man, how man was redeemed from sin and the redeemer. Change your perspective bother. Open your heart and stop fighting Jesus. Jesus gave us the greatest gift of all. He didn't come as a conquering king or a comicbook superhero. Jesus give us back eternal life that we once lost. Read Isaiah 7. That will answer your early question. Now some questions for you.

1. In your understanding how is man redeemed for his sin?

2. What is the purpose of the Old Testiment to you?

3. What is God's message in the Old Testiment?

4. Why do you discredit the New Testiment?

5. When did you get your scene name from?

6. What was Satan's Job before he was cast out of Heaven.

7. What is Sheol.

Please keep your answers as short and to the point as possible.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    1. GOD alone can redeem all man. But all men do not accept GOD, that’s the problem.
    When one discovers and begins living for GOD and GOD only, that is redemption. Once you begin worshiping, thinking about, growing and learning the Supreme Being, you are at the highest level of religious consciousness. This is redemption.

2. The main purpose of the Old Testaments is teaching. Through this teaching the reader is induced with a philosophy, workings and knowledge of GOD. The reader learns to love and worship GOD and GOD only.

3. That HE is the Only Living GOD and there is none beside HIM a just god and a Saviour there is none. Thus in GOD only does true Salvation exist.

4. I don’t discredit the New Testament I just recognize them for what they are. All in the Old Testaments an evil religion, an overflowing religion that would make all other gods desolate, it would reach even to the neck of Judah. This is none other then the Servants of Jesus. That is the religion and people that swooped the whole earth and made desolate many religion/gods and many cultures. Once Judah begin worshiping other gods and sacrificing our children, GODs only mission was to destroy us, remove us from the land and punish us. This was accomplished through Immanuel and the people that follow him as a religion. I don’t discredit the New Testaments; I see them for what they are. They fit right into the Old Testaments in that GOD said HE would destroy us (Israel and Judah) as a people, with another people and religion from the North.

5. ?

6. To become Satan. You have to realize Satan is one of the most loyal servants of GOD. Western mindset tries to depict things as GOD over here doing HIS thing and Satan over there doing his thing. It is not like that and never was. Nothing can exist outside the will of GOD. Nothing can resist GOD unless GOD creates that resistance. Satan is the Prince of Hell; GOD is the KING of all things. If GOD tells Satan to test your love for HIM, that’s what Satan will do. If GOD tells Satan to go and get his prophets out of a fire, that’s what Satan will do. Satan is the first-born Son of GOD; he does not deny the FATHER he denies us.

7. ?

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    When you say read Isaiah 7 I assume you are referring to Immanuel. Would you like to study Immanuel together? We can examine closely every aspect of it if you would like. I will let you post your point of view first then I will post mine. And we will examine which point of view is in harmony with the entire scriptures. Sound good?

6. Radical Faith

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    In short

1. The atonement for sin is death of the flesh. Man can not redeem himself. That would mean suicide. God don't would that. Therefore redemption came way of spilled blood and mutilate flesh of Jesus Christ. There are many examples of atonement in the Old Testiment. I can name some if you request.

2. The Old Testiment sets up the coming of Christ through an obedient people. This is done by obedience, separation, devotion, chastizement, rememberance and blood line.

3. Satan was the angel in charge of music. This is why music is so influential and hypnotic. This is also medium that Satan use to influence our actions. Don't believe me? Look at the moral decay and the pagan decatence that exists in our society.

4: Sheol is a hebrew word, it is the grave or a place of holding that is not paradise or hell. It is where all of Gods people were suspended until their soul was redeemed.

I expose to dispose. You believed in Christ once before. I don't know what shook your faith but you must recognize the game. I don't doubt that you pray but lead with your heart and not your mind because that is what God truely wants. Sheep only respond to call of their sheppard otherwise they're lost.

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

1. Isa:12:2: Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Isa:12:3: Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Isa:25:9: And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Isa:26:1: In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.

Isa:33:2: O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.

Micah:7:7: Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Ezek:18:21: But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Ezek:33:11: Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Ezek:33:14: Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; 15: If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Jer:31:34: And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Jer:36:3: It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil which I purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.

Those are some examples of the Salvation from GOD in the Old Testaments. Look at it from my point of view. I believe GOD is the Supreme Being. To say HE is without salvation is to believe in GOD less then what HE is. You would like to believe the only atonement for sin is death only because that type of thought sets up the story of Jesus and that who you want to serve over GOD. This is wickedness.

2. Yes the Old Testaments sets up the coming of Immanuel, in that GOD wanted all kingdoms in the Holy Land removed, punished, enslaved and evicted for our sins. That’s what Immanuel and his followers did. That included Judah.

3. The only person I know of in the Old Testaments that played music was David the King, you saying he was Satan?

4. Need clarification of this, some scripture would be nice.

What changed my faith, well, I read the Old Testaments and realized I had a choice to make. Believe in what the FATHER speaks or believe in what the Son, Peter, Paul, Mark, Luke and John speak. I chose to believe in what the FATHER speaks, it is HIS house I am in, not HIS Sons.

8. Radical Faith

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

First let me appologize brotha for not getting back with you sooner, I work nights and sometimes my life is hectics. Back to this discussion, I believe God to be a Triune Being meaning the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. So what does this mean? This means God reveals Himself to us in three ways. God the Father is the God that we know is there but we can not conceive because our limited capacity. This brings us to God the Son, this is not to be confused with the sons of God. God the Son is the aspect of God that interacts with man so that man can identify and recognize that God isn't some mysterious being watching our every move from heaven but living with us. God the Son is more for our benefit then anything else. Then there's God the Holy Spirit, the holy spirit is the invisible aspect of God that makes things happen and guides us through life. Question: Have you ever heard that little voice in your head that advises you on situations that may arise? Some people call it their conscience but it's actually the Holy Spirit speaking to your spirit. Now that I've explained that let's get into Isaiah7. This chapter is call the " The Sign of Immanuel " In this scripture God is speaking through Isaiah to Ahaz the King of Judah. What God was saying essentially is He was going the destroy Israel for their disobience so that the land would be prepared for the coming of the Christ. Ask yourself this: What would be the purpose for God the be with us (Immanuel) if God is already with us?

HHHMMMM!!!

Radical Faith

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The Trinity theory to me is expectable only after one truly understands what it going on, if introduced to a theory such as this before one recognizes GOD as being the source of all things once worship and praise could easily go in the wrong direction. If we recognize GOD as also the Son and the Holy Spirit we also have to recognize that one of those existences has to be evil in order to be in harmony with all of the aspects of GOD.

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

We have to admit GOD has a dark side, the side that punishes, destroys and corrects, the side that must play and be accountable for bringing evil. Now we are right beck to the same dilemma and that is determining which one of these three existences of GOD are responsible for the dark or creating evil.

The Trinity theory is not supported through the specific Word of GOD, yet it is supported. That’s why I have learned to accept it or not except it. If you accept it you best be able to explain things. If you don’t accept it there is no need to explain. I can reject the Trinity theory with these words.

Isa:45:6: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isa:46:5: To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

With these words I can accept it.

Deut:32:39: See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

In my study of the entire Bible, not just the Old Testaments, I have come to believe the existence that brings darkness or evil would be the Son.

I will make a post explaining the workings of Immanuel.

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Immanuel

In order to understand the prophesy of Immanuel you have to be aware of the history of Israel and Judah and what part of that history you are reading. The point in time as to Israel and Judah that the Immanuel prophesy takes place we have Judah, a percentage of Benjamin in Jerusalem. All the other tribes and their percentage which at this point in the history is referred to as Israel is trying to destroy Judah or war against it, with the exception of Levi.

This is a point in time where Israel is completely serving other gods/religions and a small percentage of Judah is also serving other gods and mixing HIS religion with the heathens. Basically we were on our way to complete transgression. GOD informed us way back in Deuteronomy that HE HIMSELF would come out and fight against us if we were to break the covenant.

Deut:7:4: For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

Deut:8:19: And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

We began to see GOD warning us that HE HIMSELF would fight against us to destroy us out of the Holy Land.

Jer:21:5: And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath.

Once the percentage of Judah that served other gods/religions started increasing, it became GOD’s will to remove all of us, every kingdom even Assyria from the Holy Land. This was accomplished through a being referred to as Immanuel and the people that follow Immanuel as a religion. Immanuel was the fulfillment of Jer: 21:5.

The entire prophesy of Immanuel starts at Isa: 7:14 to Isa 10:20. GOD is giving Ahez a sign of our destruction. And as you can see Ahez didn’t want to hear it, but GOD tells him anyway. GOD was trying to remove Judah from the land with the heathen nations around about them but Judah was a strong people and some continued in the religion of GOD. Once GOD saw that the heathen nations joined with Israel could not defeat them, GOD manifested Immanuel, the destroyer. The Old Testaments have two prophesies within it. There is prophesy of the destroyer and prophesy of The Messiah or the one that would rekindle the old relationship between GOD and HIS people. These prophecies are vary similar in dialect. Many people have confused the two.

16: For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.
    17: The LORD shall bring upon thee, and upon thy people, and upon thy father's house, days that have not come, from the day that Ephraim departed from Judah; even the king of Assyria.

GOD is explaining that the child (Immanuel) will start out as an evil person and before the child discovers the good he would have already destroyed his own people, Israel and Judah. “forsaken of both her kings” is referring to the king of Judah and the king of Israel. Notice in 17 HE is explaining that the evil will come upon every kingdom in the land. All of the prophesy of Immanuel is a detailed description as to how the Northern nations Rome, Europe, Spain and Italy conquered the whole earth and what religion did they bring and conquer with? The religion of the only entity confessed and called by the name Immanuel. And all of it was spearheaded by Babylon witch is Rome. This has become known as the reign of the white man. Read all of the prophesy of Immanuel but read it from the point of view of Judah then you will see it is not good prophesy. If you read it from the point of view of the heathen, it is good prophesy and the reason so many of us follow Immanuel is because the point of view of the heathen was the only point of view we had ever been taught. Lets look at some more.

Isa 8:
    1: Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Maher-shalal-hash-baz.
    2: And I took unto me faithful witnesses to record, Uriah the priest, and Zechariah the son of Jeberechiah.
    3: And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Maher-shalal-hash-baz.
    4: For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.
    5: The LORD spake also unto me again, saying,
    6: Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son;
    7: Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:
    8: And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

Notice how GOD wants this event or prophesy recorded, noted and witnessed by others. Basically it is informing the reader to pay attention, this is very important information. What we are witnessing is the true birth record and secondary name given to Immanuel.
    As you can see the true parents of Immanuel are Isaiah and a woman referred to as the prophetess, which would make her a Levite, which would make Immanuel a pure Levite. I don’t know if you understand what that means but throughout the history of Israel after the condoning of a prophet all of GOD’s major works was done through the tribe Levi.

Immanuel’s secondary name, “Maher-shalal-hash-baz” means to plunder, pillage, and destroy with lightning speed. Immanuel is the perfect name because once Judah began serving other gods/religions GOD switched sides to destroy us and evict us from the Holy Land. This person Immanuel was the flesh and bone manifestation of that; he had to be created because Judah was too strong of a people for the heathens to destroy.

Isa: 8:
    11: For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,
    12: Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.
    13: Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

Notice how this particular passage is wanting the reader to pay even closer attention, “spoke thus to me with a strong hand”. It is GOD giving stern advice to Isaiah and also to the reader as to how to view these people that follow and worship Immanuel as a religion, “I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,
    12: Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.”

Although you will see the savants of Immanuel ruling the earth and you will see their religion in all corners of the earth, one should wait on and praise GOD and GOD only.

This is a description as to how Immanuel exist to Judah and Israel today.

Isa:8:
    14: And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
    15: And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Today many of the house of Israel and Judah follow Immanuel blindly and fail to see that they already have a LORD and SAVIOUR but they have been taught to look over the Old Testament of YHVH. The reason this hasn’t been revealed is because it was sealed until the heathens be setup and established.

16: Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

That is the entire prophesy of Immanuel.