Black People : Thinking Proactive, is a sin against White Supremacy

What're you, some kind of black Ronald Reagan clone? :SuN026: There you go again, there you go again.... went the old geezer! :lol:

At any rate, those are your EXACT words.... and in the context in which you wrote them.

Now I understand how old you are. Using archaic terminology like "lily-livered coward" and such. I'm offended by the ignominious way in which you seek to denigrate my character by unfairly comparing me to Ronald Reagan. Nothing I've said even approaches anything close to what Ronald Reagan has espoused.

I suggest you go read it again, and again, and maybe your comprehension will improve eventually.

Now I understand how old you are. Using archaic terminology like "lily-livered coward" and such. I'm offended by the ignominious way in which you seek to denigrate my character by unfairly comparing me to Ronald Reagan. Nothing I've said even approaches anything close to what Ronald Reagan has espoused.
EVERYTHING you write smacks of Ronald Reagan. You're just so white-oriented you don't know it.

I suggest you go read it again, and again, and maybe your comprehension will improve eventually.

My comprehension is fine. It's your refusal to accept ownership for what you write that's the problem.

At any rate, you've abdicated any responsibility for your "borrowed from Ronald Reagan" quote and sentiments. As a diversion from your "unmasking", however, you want to start a pissing contest. As such, with your childish circular logic and my disinterest in fighting intellectually deficient men, you now get what you wanted all along - the last word.

It's yours. :wave:

Your FOX news like response was interesting. Have you forgotten the Nation of Islam was prevalent and rose to prominence in nationalism around that period?

Turn off the cartoon channel. The NOI was never a black nationalist organization. Black Nationalism does not require that one convert to Islam; the NOI does.

EVERYTHING you write smacks of Ronald Reagan. You're just so white-oriented you don't know it.

My comprehension is fine. It's your refusal to accept ownership for what you write that's the problem.

At any rate, you've abdicated any responsibility for your "borrowed from Ronald Reagan" quote and sentiments. As a diversion from your "unmasking", however, you want to start a pissing contest. As such, with your childish circular logic and my disinterest in fighting intellectually deficient men, you now get what you wanted all along - the last word.

It's yours. :wave:

I'll take your inability to elaborate on how I'm like Ronald Reagan to speak for itself. There's no pissing contest here because I don't urinate in public. What I will do is suggest that you have no intellectual ground to stand on. That's clear...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back