Black People : Rethinking my position on NSA Spying!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Aug 16, 2013.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Well - that is what I told my brother and he questioned me with some serious anger. He said, "why the .... would you reconsider your position especially when your one of those fight for the rights of the people types"?

That is when I told him - I watched a Joe Rogan episode which is his new show that comes on the syfy channel called "Joe Rogan - Questions Everything" and as I was watching episode 4 dealing with 'Biological Apocalypse' I knew that I had to re-evaluate this spying program - even though I absolutely hate it.

People in America are doing some down right foolish stuff that can get us wiped out at any minute and these are the people (thousands and possible hundreds of thousands of them in the open) that need to be watched.

I will give you the link and you judge for yourself and let me know should we be reconsidering this program after watching this series.

http://www.watchseriesus.com/2013/08/joe-rogan-questions-everything-season-1_15.html

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    but they never check crazy white guys…...

3. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Any crap going on they know about it ( or had a hand in it)

1 http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/09/underwear-bomber-working-for-cia

2 http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...ped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

No one needs the crap the NSA is doing

and its not so much about what they are getting out of your cell phone,
    it's about what they are putting in to turn people into sheeple!
    Remember..subliminal advertizing has been legal since the late 80s

1 http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/11/nsa-mind-control-and-psyops-2502214.html

2 http://batr.org/view/050111.html

3 http://www.mindcontrol.se/?page_id=1900

4. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    The documentary seems to be talking about things that can happen just through natural systems. How would the NSA stop this even though it couldn't stop the Boston bombing?

This seems like it would be much better served investing in science.

5. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    The problem with this is that some of these people are learning still how to create or manipulate bio.... the problem is - they can slip up and create something at any moment and wipe us all out. This bioLab are all over America and in some peoples garages ... which makes it extremely unsafe. Your neighbor could be cooking up something not knowing and he doesn't wash his hands. He/she touch your hand in the form of shaking it and bam! Your days are number because they don't know how to cure what they created in their garage and spread it by and accident.

You go to your kids and huge them by before work and send them off to school and they pass it and the domino effect begin. These people are a serious threat and again - we don't know where they are at and what they are doing. They could be right next door the person who sits next to you in your cubical, severing you food in a restaurant, and the list goes one.

6. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    Joe Rogan isn't the guy you want to get information from about DIY biology/biohacking. Most of the stuff biohackers work with have been commercially available at a reasonable price point for a few decades now and no one has started the zombie apocalypse yet. Not to mention that there are a lot of groups out there who have no interest in microbes and are into other areas of wetware hacking like plant cultivation, salmon farming, and creating medical devices/implants. Some of them out there want to do things like make biosignals amplifiers or bio-compatibility coatings. Some of them are into bioinformatics and computational biology, meaning they only work with math, data, and computers.

They're always going to hide behind children and security to do disturbing things like spy on people or dehumanize them at airports. It'll always be in the name of security that they cannot promise you anyway.

I am way more worried about how we use antibiotics in everyday life and agriculture than I am about people who want to learn about biology.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    As far as the NSA spying goes ... i don't see how black folk are all up in arms about it

they've been spying on us for years ... for ever

we can't even walk into a department store without all eyes being on us

i just don't get it ... it's so not new ... yet folk act like it's some new stuff

if you're black and operating as if you're not being recorded ... well ... must be nice ... :nails:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    It's not just the crazy white people in America. Lets not forget, that there were those in Europe that developed a seven step way to weaponize Ebola and any deadly disease to the level of the common cold. Then they wanted to go around and lecture on it. Showing the world how clever they were. It was decades and by luck that they caught the Unibomber

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585