Black People : Thinking Proactive, is a sin against White Supremacy

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Alarm Clock, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Garvey's ideologies and plans, not just the back to Africa but his plans for Black Nationalism right here were attacked by Hoover;

The Nation of Islam's ideology of Do for Self, that they encouraged all African Americans who were not members was also attacked;

The Afrocentric Movement
    http://www.stanford.edu/group/blackpanthers/programs.shtml

And the Proactive aspects of the Black Power Movement were attacked as well
    http://www.stanford.edu/group/blackpanthers/programs.shtml

But inspite of the many attacks on Slave Rebellions those Rebellions continued, so why does it seem that this generation has no focus on any Proactive solution or ideology in the past 30 years?

Seems like the only focus is wait for an ambulance then chase it, then wait for the next incident of a child getting murdered or other police brutality then react for that for a minute, then ....
    back over again,
    we get mad for a few months march, protest, then forget
    HAMSTER-WHEEL.jpg

without any national plan for a "next time"

2. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    It''s simple really, we no longer think as a group. We have all become responsible only for ourselves. It's the new Yankee way, fend for oneself. It's not going to change any time soon, till we have too.

You do yours, I'll do mine.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

4. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    That is sad! Then cause as a Capoerista, not only do you think Pan Africanly, you also view the future of our people globally, as one who is well aware of chess, and can envision what happens to those who will not create a collective, for the benefit of their progeny.
    When I was on the mat, in the dojo, as a youth or in the kwoon as a young adult I felt proud to be one of many, not just locally but nationally. Nowadays one hardly ever sees a Karate or Kung Fu school in a Black neigborhood! It has become as rare as Proactive thought and conversation nowadays!

5. CSmith

CSmith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +213
    Any movement that centers around a specific ideology is going to fail, because getting black people to agree on a general ideology is like herding cats. If there's one thing that's true about an ideology it's that you're always going to alienate other groups within the black community.

Blacks who aren't religious are not going to get too involved with anything the NOI nor the Christian church is advocating. Many Christians probably think the same about the NOI and the non-Religious. And as "Corvo" said, there are many people who believe "You should do yours, and I should do mine." For an example I would point to A. Philip Randolph who had to use "Christian rhetoric" he learned in the church to garner support from African American Christians because he was an atheist and felt he couldn't get support without doing so.

There are three things people will actively respond to, all of which have to do with fear: fear of God, fear of being poor, and the fear of death. An example of the "fear of death" would be the Trayvon Martin case. Blacks are participating in rallies precisely because they're outraged that these laws essentially give people the legal right to murder another citizen. Since African Americans are going to be targeted the most, they're in fear for their children and themselves, I think rightfully so.

The fear of God causes people to throw endless amounts of money into churches to erect monuments for their chosen deity. They throw money into charity as well, granted, but most charity doesn't actually get into the hands of those who need it. I can't post links yet so you're going to have to Google: "Only a third of charitable contributions go to the poor".

The civil rights movement happened because there was adequate fear of bodily harm and the fear of being hindered economically by a system that preserved white supremacy, and in many ways still does today.

You would think that with black unemployment being so high that we could easily come together and organize, but apparently we're not fearful enough, because people are still content to say "you do you, and I'll do me." Everyone is stuck in ideological stances.

We can eliminate the fear of God as an option, because like I said, it only serves to alienate other groups of the already fragmented black community. We can focus on the fear of perpetual poverty and the fear of death. Lets be honest, we're witnessing the slow decay of our communities. They've been decaying for several decades. It has been a true failure of our community and its leaders to forge a route to future prosperity. Our people are increasingly suffering from poor health and poor education. So, what's the path? Who's going to lead and who will follow? The old ideas won't work, we need new thinking.

This was just something I needed to get off of my chest.

6. ProphetikGeneral

ProphetikGeneral Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +403
    Our people have been conditioned to become job creators for everyone else(i.e. Asians,white folks,Arabs,Latinos). We have no independent Black economy, whereas the groups I just mentioned do. We've been duped into believing that "massa" has the market cornered on righteousness,enterprise and strategy.

Yes, the "civil" rights battle was just that a battle. Our people were reprogrammed to believe that we'd won the war. See, white people strike in three phases, 1) Economic Subversion- Give our people petty victories(i.e. Obama's selection,Voting Rights Act,money from big corporations to HBCU's), because they know Kneegrows don't think past Friday and see only what the caucasian/zionist scope wants them to focus on.

2)Political Strategy-Allow them to play into the Hegelian dialectic so as they're focused on the two, they'll scarcely lend credence to the true plot that's existed since white folks left their caves and started to use their brains.

3-Fallacious Social Theories Mandated as Laws-Feminism and racism go hand in hand,yet with our great leadership dismantled in the way that it was(Garvey, El-Hajj, King), new social theories were introduced every two decades that exploit a larger class(Black folks) in favor of a smaller/fringe class(gays,feminists).

The Rothschilds were strategic when they promoted the "women's rights movements" of the sixties because they knew if promoted properly, they could turn the Black woman into the greatest Klansmen there was, for she could destroy more Black men than their forces combined.

Therefore, feminism has invaded our communities by making Black men and women enemies. A social theory is supposed to be introduced in one generation, come to fruition in a second generation and exploit the third generation, leaving them open for the next theory(which in this case is gender identity confusion/homosexual agenda).

It's imperative that we study what's at play here. I've often found that as melanin dominant people, we seldom study our enemy as chiefly as we should. For example, this week I got my crew studying Hitler and the Third Reich. Why? Because although Hitler was a Rotschild plant(Alois Schiklegruber), his methodology was still effective in that he controlled the propoganda, politics and principle of his nation.

A serious Pan-African nationalist should endlessly study Machaiavelli's the Prince until they master it. Also, the 48 Laws of Power should never leave your study as well as Lothrop Stoddards 1908 Book, " The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy."

Also, David Walkers "Appeal to the Negro Citizens of the World" should be another study text.

We must overstand how these beast think,for these beasts study us.

7. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I hear alot of excuses, excuses that one can find plenty of in the archives here!

Aint no Black folks studied nothing when your and my ancesotrs stepped off of those plantations with no money, no posessions, no knowledge of self, and nothing but the emotional and physical scars of the greatest crime ion the history of the world,
    yet they had enough Black Power to unite focus and create proactively,
    to create in just 30 years; viable Black communities, strong nuclear families with children and teens that loved what ever BS education was afforded to them and used it to create and invent the rudiments of every form of technology and machinery we take for granted today, as well as thriving Black businesses and a true modicum of self sufficiency form the White man!

Like Les McCain said compared to what? Compared to our Black communities today 100 years later!

8. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    You name me or just tell me if you can find anywhere where you live, at least five Black people, with a home or homeless with a job or jobless, regardless of nationality, who would have a problem accepting this simple ideology???

9. ProphetikGeneral

ProphetikGeneral Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +403

Well, we've got to understand that our ancestors of the centuries past mastered the fundamental component of nationalism:Race first.

10. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
    Now on my knees

I beg you in public....
    from what you have analyzed.........how did we lose that???? ans what must we do collectively

to regain it???????