Black Poetry : THEN THEM, NOW US! (THIS IS REAL TALK, PLEASE READ!)

Alpha Male said:
Bluewater out of curiosity
what did you learn from my verbosity?
Thanks for reading twice
perhaps you can read it thrice
the best of Us indeed ..flows within a circle..finding no end..you have a map a trail from then to here..and feed the mind in detail...that the life with live, don't mean the end of our life..and your verbs give a message of advise..or a warning...that enslavement has become another form within our community amonst ourselves..perhaps i may not be seeing clear..it is only my view..not looking for clues, just feeling and living
Peace
BlueWater:heart:

Re: TO Bluewater

Bluewater you received my communication as I intended.
That others get wisdom from this poem is very splendid.
Two weeks it was in the making, I admit it was a brain slapper.
I hope this poem becomes our peoples anthum and brain zapper !
Bluewater said:
the best of Us indeed ..flows within a circle..finding no end..you have a map a trail from then to here..and feed the mind in detail...that the life with live, don't mean the end of our life..and your verbs give a message of advise..or a warning...that enslavement has become another form within our community amonst ourselves..perhaps i may not be seeing clear..it is only my view..not looking for clues, just feeling and living
Peace
BlueWater:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back