Brother AACOOLDRE : The Word and The Holy Spirit

Heru
Among other things Heru had 12 disciples, walked on water, was born of a virgin on the winter solstice (December 25 by the Julian calendar which was in use when the councils of Constantine put he bible together 325 C.E.) also the three days and three nights under the Earth are referential to the sun's (Heru's) three day journey around the south pole during the winter solstice. After three days the sun begans to journey towards the vernal equinox. At this time the constellation Virgo is at its brightest making the sun (Heru) appear to be born of a virgin. I found pictures of the Egyptian virgin/child and put them in juxtaposition to the constellation Virgo ad the resemblance is striking.
http://africation.com/virgo.htm

The cristian trinity is based on the Egyptian triune family, Ausar, Auset and Heru whom the Greeks borrowed and renamed Osiris, Isis and Horus. The christians liked this idea, got rid of the mother and replaced her with a male ghost.

Also if you look at ancient Roman symbolism you will discover that the christian cross actually comes from the Egyptian ankh. The circle represents the female aspect and eternity. The cross represents the male aspect and that which is earthly and temporal. The union of the two represents life. When you get rid of the circle as the christians did then salvation must come through death.

Egyptaian mythology and astrology is all up in Jesus from birth to death.

LOL...River you messed up the challenge. He was supposed to find this out for HIMSELF so it would not appear that we were trying to persuade him. But, now that he can read for himself what you have to say...let's see what the response will be. Thanks

Peace and Love.

LOL...River you messed up the challenge. He was supposed to find this out for HIMSELF so it would not appear that we were trying to persuade him. But, now that he can read for himself what you have to say...let's see what the response will be. Thanks

Peace and Love.

Me and my big mouth. Do we have a kick me iccn?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back